Beer

Dom

. Did you score Dinner ?

Oh, man...  My buddy, who lives in Freeport, brought me a bottle a few weeks ago.  The lady and I shared it not long after.  D-Licious!  He tells me that folks travel from bordering states to wait in line for hours to buy it during its release.

• Like 2

Pork tenderloins still on the smoker so I needed a smoker beer. 2014 Bourbon County Stout : coffee variant. Of 2500 + different beers I've never had this. Oh dang , this is outstanding.

Do you keep a list anywhere? Even if I tried to compile a list, I would never be able to remember small microbrews I drank around the world while on vacation etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you keep a list anywhere? Even if I tried to compile a list, I would never be able to remember small microbrews I drank around the world while on vacation etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had an untapped account but deleted it ( at about 2000 different beers ) as I found myself chasing beers I haven't had. Despite all the good beer I still can remember all the ones I've had lol
  • Like 1