Weekend Weather..............UGGH

Lawdwaz

A bunch of times I have been in 20 degree weather, but its mostly just been first thing in the morning, and it warms up in the afternoon.

Pretty sure we didn't hit 20s or I would have been snuggled up in the carpeted bed of my truck.  Despite some suggestions to the contrary, that DID NOT HAPPEN.

Probably did hit high 20s some mornings but I guess I was just emphasizing how bad the weather was this season.  Never had a decent cold streak and I miss the snow while hunting.

• Like 1

Pretty sure we didn't hit 20s or I would have been snuggled up in the carpeted bed of my truck.  Despite some suggestions to the contrary, that DID NOT HAPPEN.

Probably did hit high 20s some mornings but I guess I was just emphasizing how bad the weather was this season.  Never had a decent cold streak and I miss the snow while hunting.

You and phade didnt snuggle at all this year? Slackers.

You hunt further north than I do, we hit low 20s and high teens.

I saw 3 deer opening day, that were pushed towards me. After that, NADA.

It's hard to sit for the last hour. Gutting and dragging in the dark is SpOoKy.

That last hour is called deer-thirty for a reason, stick it out. You can be dragging before full dark if it all goes as planned. if it doesnt, recover the next morning

I took today off from work. I spent the morning on some public land that has had plenty of pressure. A buddy has kept track of where cars were parking, and we went as far from those areas as possible.

Both of us saw deer. Both of us saw more than one buck. Temps ranged from mid 40's to mid 50's. These deer were moving well after sunrise.