Show off your Christmas gifts !

TreeGuy

My wife and I have decided with the kids we just do a couple small things for each other, so I didn't get a ton of hunting stuff... I did get some much needed base layers, and an even more needed blaze orange hoodie.

The good stuff that I got for myself...a new UA cold gear jacket and pants and gloves.. And I got a couple healthy gift cards to cabelas. Not sure what I'll get but I know I'll leave with NO gift cards.

Just wanted to see if Santa got anybody else anything sweet...?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Got some awesome stuff this year . Gift cards for DICKs , Amazon , EBAY and TSC . A small Ka-Bar knife that I wanted . A shed in a box to store my ATV . Some SD cards for the Trail Cams . A skinning knife and some butcher knives as well as some money . Some fudge and some home made raspberry jam . Life is Good . No wait ,........ Life is Great ! 

Also a pair of Alpaca socks and alpaca insoles ....

• Like 1

I got a field and stream hang on stand, ameristep pop up blind for me and the kids, scent away wash and dryer sheets, RMEF field dressing kit with 3 knives, saw and sharpener. Plus a $50 dicks gift card. O and a antler wine bottle holder and bone looking coasters. Then clothes, reastruant gift cards for me and the wife and a home depot gift card. My son got new hunting boots, camo jacket, camo gloves,nice mossy oak hoodie,my dad gave him a leatherman...my son's 6, so I may have to grind the knife dull and anything else he can poke his sister with. It was a great time spent with family.

• Like 1

My wife always asks me what I want . I told her Gift Cards so if I needed something I could get it instead of ties , etc that go in a drawer and never get worn or used . The year Gander Mt opened up , I went in to see what they had . My son was there and said he was glad I came . My wife told him to shop for some hunting stuff for me . He had a bunch of Scent Lock camo and asked me to try it on to make sure it fit . I didn't know he was going to be there and my wife never found about it . At Christmas I had to put on the surprised face ! And ..... lo and behold , everything fit . 

When I was a kid , I hated Christmas . It was always school clothes . Seldom ever got toys as we couldn't afford them . Making up for that now . 

• Like 1

Nothing Hunting related..But some great stuff...New PJ's from LL and Lands in, a Cashmere sweater,cash,winning scratch offs,great fitting leather work gloves. A arm band phone holder for working out(music), heater seat pad for my leather car seat,lots of "smelly soaps and  Yankee candles" A charm bracelet with " I love grandma" from River. Then some great work out clothes that fit . I took a 2 mile jog/walk in yesterday, afterwards I used the Dr. Teals mint & eucalyptus Epson salts  that came with the clothes to soak in ;) ...Mr B also started out my All Clad cook set with a great sauce pan.

Best present..Everyone together.... laughing, eating and really enjoying themselves.