Nebraska to New York

Brooklyn FurTaker

How's everybody? I'm originally from Nebraska and hunting is in my blood. Predator hunting is among my favorite things to do but I'll hunt anything. If anyone would like to get some hunts in or can point me in the right direction on where I can get onto some predators that would be awesome. Send me a direct message if you would like to chat. Hope to hear from some of you! (Reside in Brooklyn, anything within 3-4 hrs from here would be great!)

Edited by fftank21

How's everybody? I'm originally from Nebraska and hunting is in my blood. Predator hunting is among my favorite things to do but I'll hunt anything. If anyone would like to get some hunts in or can point me in the right direction on where I can get onto some predators that would be awesome. Send me a direct message if you would like to chat. Hope to hear from some of you! (Reside in Brooklyn, anything within 3-4 hrs from here would be great!)

Welcome to NY, and to NYHunting. How do you like Brooklyn?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

I would like to welcome you by saying Brooklyn is not New York. :rolleyes:  If you get out of Brooklyn and get a chance to explore you will see what I mean. It is a beautiful state to live in and has a lot to offer the outdoorsman or "outdoors woman" (being politically correct) but our rules, regulations, and taxes suck!! 

There is a predator hunter behind every bush and tree so they won't be hard to find.

Welcome aboard and enjoy what you can.

Welcome to NYC! I'm sure the hunting will be very different then what your used to, but it's a pleasure to hunt here as well. It's usually not the hardest to gain permission to hunt coyote here and a lot of good predator hunting can be found close to the city. Try looking at Long Island for fox and maybe putnum county for coyote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is definitely the best pizza.

We have standing orders in the family - if you make a trip into Brooklyn, buy a whole Sicilian pie or two to bring back and a container of Spumoni.

fftank21

There are foxes and coyotes in Sterling Forest (Orange county) for your predator hunting fix.  Need to go to visitor center and buy a permit for the season ($5) and bring your hunting license for the paperwork.

• Like 1