Huntingny rendezvous

turkeyfeathers

Just a thought but who'd be interested in getting together for a bite to eat some night , grab a beer, put a voice to a name. Western NY area. Griffon Gastropub in Williamsville has some great food and a 100 craft beers on tap. Duffs ? Could be fun. Bring some venison jerky to pass around the table, share hunting stories etc. Looks like we have quite a few members in the area so just throwing this out there. We all share the same passion , the outdoors so lots to talk about with not much going on with us in the woods.

Sounds like a good idea, count me in.

If we get more than a 4-6 of us, a place where we had a small room or separate area so we could mingle among the group might be a good idea.  I've never been to the Griffon so can't comment on their place......

TF is the event planner................ :)

I'm in if I'm off at the time. I could stay at our daughters apartment in Buffalo if need be, although I've made the drive from Sundowners a time or two.....

Been thinking of doing a Roch.area one , like breakfast before the gun show or something .

Anyone else from my area interested we could car pool , but then we won't be staying over at my daughters ......

Btw I know the owners of the bowling alley on Broadway , which I think is in that area. They have a little sports bar in front and they say their wings are really good, although I never tried them. Depending on the time / date we could just about have it to,ourselves .

Edited by Larry302