SNOW

ants

The wife just called, She and her two sisters are in Las Vegas.. She complained to me that its only 65 degrees there.!! She knows that its a blizzard here and complained about 65 degrees in freaking Vegas!!???!!??

This is the kind of crap I put up with every day!!  LOL!!

I hate lake-effect storms. It always seems like  crap-shoot as to whether you get hit or not. The weather forecasts have to be so damn general that they aren't really any help either in figuring out what's coming your way.

Still just a couple of dustings here. The wind is howling today though, with cold wind chills. Still nowhere near as bad as last year. The woods critters should be just fine if it continues like this. The forecasters are yapping about a "possible" nor'easter for Saturday. We will see.

Looks like Saturday might be the first real snow down here in westchester this winter.

Im waiting to use this toy for the first time

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1453261634.012627.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice ..Use ethanol free gas or use an ethanol treatment in the regular gas or the carburetor will start leaking in the next couple years. Just an FYI

• Like 2

Looks like Saturday might be the first real snow down here in westchester this winter

Been checking Weather channel last couple of days and they're still calling for 1-3 inches for Orange County, according to them NYC and south of there will get more snow. But who really knows, I ll wake up Saturday morning and look outside...

• Like 1