Darn Right Arctic

landtracdeerhunter

My in laws go to Florida every winter….My Father in law likes to call once in a while and bust my Ba!!$ by telling me that is only 70 degrees where they are……Meanwhile Im snow blowing  and shoveling his driveway while they're gone…Not right...

Woke up about 4:30AM and couldn't get back to sleep. Got up and took the dog out. It was cold! Came back in the house and checked the phone and the TV for the temp. Phone said -36 with wind chill and TV said -41. After the better half got up and we had breakfast we had to do some shopping. That was at 10:30AM and phone said -27 with wind chill.

Right now it's -13.

It's been so cold this house is actually moving. Some doors won't close.

Edited by ....rob

My car battery was dead this morning, first time with my Honda, even after last years long cold winter. I have nice long set of jumpers so I just hooked them up to my sisters car parked behind me. Was -12F in Tonawanda this morning. And hopefully the last!!

My car battery was dead this morning, first time with my Honda, even after last years long cold winter. I have nice long set of jumpers so I just hooked them up to my sisters car parked behind me. Was -12F in Tonawanda this morning. And hopefully the last!!

Pop those vents and see if each cell has enough acid in it to submerge the lead. Top off with distilled as needed and you might save a trip to the parts store.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Edited by shawnhu

Must be a real long set...mine are 12 feet and still can't reach far enough

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk