My best buck so far

maytom

This one was taken in the afternoon around 4pm. back in 2013, think November 7th? In the one picture, I snapped a picture of a small 5 point that almost walked right up to my stand.

This big guy must of smelled his prints and followed his trail right to my stand as well. rest is history!!! 1st 10 pointer taken in my life. Great feeling. Last picture is his mount on my wall.

20160401_142320_zpslit7uzyi.jpeg

5ptnearstand.jpg

11-6-12.jpg

10ptbowseason201211-6.jpg

• Like 17

That's a slam dunk shooter for sure! Wow! Congratulations! Mount looks awesome too!

I'm wondering, if a hot doe passed by there before the five point. He looks in the picture, like he's on a hot line. And the big guy following the same right behind?

Whatever it was, it worked out perfectly for ya!

What no pictures of the ten on the hoof before you took the shot lol?

Yea really!

I like taking pics/videos of deer I'm not interested in shooting.  I've got some neat footage and pics over the years but man, things really change when it's a buck I want to shoot.  Big time changes!!!!!

:)

Yea really!

I like taking pics/videos of deer I'm not interested in shooting. I've got some neat footage and pics over the years but man, things really change when it's a buck I want to shoot. Big time changes!!!!!

:)

Id be terrified to even move if that monster was within 200 yards of me, I've spooked a big deer or three when I didn't think I even blinked

Thanks all.

Forgot to say, I was in a ladder stand in a group of 5 trees for better concealment, right next to one of our food plots. After snapping that pic of the 5pt., and after he left, when I saw that big guy almost 80 yards out headed my way, that cell phone went into my pocket and I grabbed my bow in a heartbeat. Sad story, we had to sell our place due to one family wanting out.

Lost our summer cottage along with 88 acres!!! Still hard feelings in our family till this very day.