Heard This on CNN This Morning

Wonder what Obam's plans are in response

North Korea vows to kill 'more Americans than the 9/11 attacks' in latest propaganda rant
  • North Korea threatens to launch nuclear attack on the US
  • State media say warheads are aimed at key sites in Washington DC
  • Also claimed North Korea will kill more Americans than 9/11
  • Latest in a long line of threats made against US in state media 
  • See more news from North Korea at www.dailymail.co.uk/northkorea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3523016/North-Korea-vow-kill-Americans-9-11-attacks-latest-propaganda-rant.html

Obama's response?  The guy who called isis the 'jv team' no worries there.  The guy who handed back billions of dollars to Iran, the largest supporter of terrorists in the world and the ones intent on "wiping US and Isreal off the face of the map".....and chanted "death to America" during the talks.  The guy who insists on reducing our military might, while we have several countries threatening us like this? 

I fear we are becoming weak and opening ourselves up for harm and our leader has his head up is arse.

• Like 2

Short Short Memory, or perhaps selective...I'm sure the solution is easy for every one of you. Once our friends but then not so much.

"This enduring meme is wrong on more than one account. The group pictured is not the Taliban, thephotograph was not taken in 1985, and Reagan did not compare the pictured group to the Founding Fathers. (In this particular meme, even the name "Reagan" is misspelled.) According to the Ronald Reagan Library, the above-displayed photo was taken in 1983, and shows the former president meeting with Afghan rebel leaders to discuss the Soviet presence in Afghanistan.

While the Reagan administration did help fund and equip the Mujahideen in Afghanistan (and rebel groups elsewhere) so that they could fight against the Soviet occupation, it is inaccurate to say that the former president met with the Taliban, as at that point they did not exist:"

But hey what did he know? N.Korea is the most watched place on earth because of all the saber rattling Kim spews. Can we watch them even more, bomb em first? Drone attack em?

post-3152-0-71582600-1459870737_thumb.jp

Edited by EspressoBuzz
  • Like 1

Obama's response?  The guy who called isis the 'jv team' no worries there.  The guy who handed back billions of dollars to Iran, the largest supporter of terrorists in the world and the ones intent on "wiping US and Isreal off the face of the map".....and chanted "death to America" during the talks.  The guy who insists on reducing our military might, while we have several countries threatening us like this? 

I fear we are becoming weak and opening ourselves up for harm and our leader has his head up is arse.

When did he reduce our military? Wasn't it congress that did that? Didn't Bush de-stabilize the whole area by attacking Iraq? A country with no ties to 911? Making Iran's Influence in the area stronger?

Facts they really are for everyone! You should know them too! 

• Like 1

There is no doubt that Bush, after removing Saddam Hussein from power, who kept an iron grip on Iraq allowing terrorists no safe haven, is responsible for creating the power vacuum inside Iraq that brought about the creation of ISIS. Sorry all you Obama haters but ISIS is one thing you can't blame on him.

Obama haters but ISIS is one thing you can't blame on him.

ISIS rose up under Obama's watch, apparently with military and financial aid from the CIA. Certainly NATO, under Obama's watch, has helped ISIS in Syria and Libya. Tell us what there is not to hate about the guy why don't ya?

Edited by Papist
  • Like 3

I am surprised that little pot belly **** hasn't been taken out by one of his military people yet?

Lets keep the racial slurs out of it. Y hes a fat **** but no need for that language.

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
edited for language, please see the forum TOS

There is no doubt that Bush, after removing Saddam Hussein from power, who kept an iron grip on Iraq allowing terrorists no safe haven, is responsible for creating the power vacuum inside Iraq that brought about the creation of ISIS. Sorry all you Obama haters but ISIS is one thing you can't blame on him.

But I remember someone saying they were just a "JV team" at the beginning of the Obama administration. Was their rise in stature bush's fault too?

• Like 1

But I remember someone saying they were just a "JV team" at the beginning of the Obama administration. Was their rise in stature bush's fault too?

I'm sure there would have been criticism if the administration played up threat instead of playing it down, assuming they had a crystal ball. But hey keep revising history!

Some history that hasn't been revised, yet:

Our current President made a world tour apologizing to every country on the planet that is known to harbor, train, and support international terrorism. Often bending a knee to foreign dictators.

Apologizing for what?. American efforts to reduce terrorism. Shall I continue?

• Like 3

When did he reduce our military? Wasn't it congress that did that? Didn't Bush de-stabilize the whole area by attacking Iraq? A country with no ties to 911? Making Iran's Influence in the area stronger?

Facts they really are for everyone! You should know them too! 

I should know the facts? 

Based on everything I've read it's my opinion that under the Obama administration we have reduced our military.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/dec/14/politifact-sheet-our-guide-to-military-spending-/

I'll agree both sides in congress have failed.  We are also allowing anyone to enter our country which is a big concern to me. We don't have a good way to screen people and there are many out there who wish to do us harm.

And, I didn't say anything about Bush so I'm not sure why it was brought up. The question was what the current Prez would do.

• Like 2