One of the Ol' Timers

LET EM GROW

Showed back up again, this year with even more mass than before it seems, as well as some "junk".. i have history with this deer back to 2013, that I'm aware of. This fall he is 6.5yr or older. in 2013 he is at least a 3.5yr old.. Still have a few cards to pull. hopefully the other 2 old guys are on them..

IMG_0489.JPG

IMG_0490.JPG

IMG_0486(1).JPG

• Like 15

I believe to have a better understanding of where this buck is spending the majority of his time. From seeing him last years, his trail cam pics of last year and so far this year.. We will see as the leaves change color, but i think hes spending the majority of his time in my neighbors sanctuary. I atleast know what his preferred travel routes are. Just have to wait him out and hope no one else ruins it for me. He spends some time on the adjacent neighbors land in which they are careless with everything they do.. 

1st pic is him last year on Halloween, He came out of a 100acre standing corn field that same morning the pic was taken, 200 yards from the spot hes standing in the pic, but he would not come any closer than 100 yards.. he didnt care for any call i threw at him, grunt, snort wheeze, eventually rattled at him.. nothing

other pics are him in Late December of 2013

These are the only pics of him I have handy, without doing some more searching..

Cdy00005.JPG

SUNP0444.jpg

SUNP0555.jpg

PICT0673.JPG

• Like 1