Kaepernick

The NFL won't do anything . They only recommend that players stand while the National Anthem is played . It isn't mandatory . Most players conform to this but if you watch when the cameras scan , many players are chewing gum , looking around , scratching their nads , etc.. I always that of that as disrespectful .

Anyway , I hope several patriotic defensive players show Colin Knapsack no mercy !

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rattler said:

The NFL could ban him from the game

The NFL states that they "encourage" their players to stand for national anthem, but no player is forced too.

He as an American has every right to protest, if you don't like it too frigging bad, why are only you entitled to the rights granted under the constitution yet you bitch and moan when someone uses their constitutional rights in a way that you disagree with? Once again you show your intolerance and ignorance,  

33 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

The NFL states that they "encourage" their players to stand for national anthem, but no player is forced too.

He as an American has every right to protest, if you don't like it too frigging bad, why are only you entitled to the rights granted under the constitution yet you bitch and moan when someone uses their constitutional rights in a way that you disagree with? Once again you show your intolerance and ignorance,  

Try looking in a mirror and saying that, because you do that same thing every time you post.

• Like 5

Seems like the 49ers were planning on releasing him from the team before this even happened. He sucked, the team knew it, and he wanted some attention. He has about two more days to capitalize on this "news". Then again, 16 mil is a pretty good 'consolation' prize for a twenty-something punk with an attitude problem. Tell me again why you don't like America!

4 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Several posters here, including myself,  affirmed his right to voice his opinion.

WE, on the same note, have a right to criticize his actions.

YOU   are the one who is pissing and moaning now.  You hypocritical liberals make me sick. 

OH, excuse me...You no longer call yourselves liberals..You are PROGRESSIVES now, because you feel that term is more positive , and you hope that it draws attention away from your desire to take money from the people who EARNED it and give it to the ones who don't deserve it.

• Like 5

Seems to be a recent epidemic of actors and athletes stating their opinions or stances while in uniform or in the spotlight. Very few even worth listening to and most can't be taken seriously. Just another A-hole with an opinion! When people on social media or the press respond with opposing views, they are only fanning the fire. Wonder if he'll protest when he's in the CFL?

Think Redneck would support a white player saying America has given blacks everything and all they've done is demand more, adopt an entitlement attitude and show ingratitude?

Think that freedom of speech wouldn't get an NFL player banned?  It's a double standard.

8 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Your a P.O.S. just like he is.

• Like 1

Dumb move, just another kid who got fame, fortune, and success before he was ready for it. Probably finished in the NFL, if he does play this year I wouldn't be surprised if he takes some late hits and cheap shots and the refs will look the other way. Maybe he'll wind up playing in Canada, where they play another anthem and salute a different flag, wonder if he'll be as disrespectful there?

Kaepernick sits during the National anthem because it's not mandatory to stand.

St.Louis Rams show support for Ferguson with the bogus " Hands Up...Don't Shoot" gesture during pregame introductions. The NFL decides not to discipline them.

The NFL denied the Dallas Cowboys request for permission to include an "Arm In Arm" decal on their helmets in support of the 5 Dallas Cops who were killed in July's sniper ambush attack.

And I thought all the bad calls were made on the field.

th18EG0MBN.jpg

thBLEBWT11.jpg

th.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Papist said:

Another aspect of culture that has been infiltrated by Anti-American haters and Social Justice Warriors. Time to boycott. They only rethink when the money dries up

The 'iron triangle' of leftist control: media, academia, and Hollywood. Professional sports, including college level, easily fits into all three categories.

• Like 1