weather for Sunday of the southern opener is looking good

rob-c

Mine says 61degrees 80pc chance of rain and 20mph winds Saturday, not to exciting. Cold front for Sunday with winds still at 20mph, could be interesting if some snow flies in the hills. Gosh I remember one opening day we must have had a foot of fresh snow, it was wet snow that stuck to everything. you couldn't see 30ft in front of you.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, zag said:

Mine says 61degrees 80pc chance of rain and 20mph winds Saturday, not to exciting. Cold front for Sunday with winds still at 20mph, could be interesting if some snow flies in the hills. Gosh I remember one opening day we must have had a foot of fresh snow, it was wet snow that stuck to everything. you couldn't see 30ft in front of you.

I could deal with something like that in the regions 4 WMU's.

Remember 2000? 7 feet of snow over two days, I didn't think I was getting home for thanksgiving