Lone Silver Wolf

NYhunting support

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

How does a person passionate enough about a topic (in this case hunting) to start a forum, not check it frequently? Same goes for Geno being a moderator, but he's never on here anymore.

It Could be a medical issue . Anybody know him personally 

How does a person passionate enough about a topic (in this case hunting) to start a forum, not check it frequently? Same goes for Geno being a moderator, but he's never on here anymore.

Maybe they changed their names!!! Others have been known to do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/17/2019 at 10:44 AM, crappyice said:

I want it all....the shirts, my money back and the mode NOT having their own opinions!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you son of a....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

They both lead very busy lives. Sometimes I dont get on here for a while either. Priorities my man.

18 hours ago, silent death said:

It Could be a medical issue . Anybody know him personally 

Yes, its not a medical issue, just busy with work and family.

2 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Yes, its not a medical issue, just busy with work and family.

That's what I figured . I've gone through the same thing on the fishing site I just tell people I dont live on there and with kids and a house iam always busy

Edited by silent death
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

They both lead very busy lives. Sometimes I dont get on here for a while either. Priorities my man.

When is the next open election for Mods, I know a guy with a strong resume!

• Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

9 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

If they took the payment sending the merch is very much a priority

• Like 9

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Just now, The_Real_TCIII said:

If they took the payment sending the merch is very much a priority

He ran out of free time ,he had just enough free time to complete the paypal transaction.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

When is the next open election for Mods, I know a guy with a strong resume!

Message me. We could use someone that can be a bit more active to keep the reigns on the stooges around here.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

He ran out of free time ,he had just enough free time to complete the paypal transaction.

Thats automatic

6 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Message me. We could use someone that can be a bit more active to keep the reigns on the stooges around here.

Haha, not me. I was thinking @turkeyfeathers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

5 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Thats automatic

Not a big deal ,it went through on Aug 29th ,I haven't heard anything ,I'll just get reimbursed through pay pal.

• Like 1

Not sure how the whole moderator thing came up in this situation they cant control what happends with products the site sells  iam a super moderator which is just below site adm and I dont have that power only the site owner has control over that.. people need to realise it isnt easy to run a site bye no means

1 minute ago, silent death said:

Not sure how the whole moderator thing came up in this situation they cant control what happends with products the site sells  iam a super moderator which is just below site adm and I dont have that power only the site owner has control over that.. people need to realise it isnt easy to run a site bye no means

I think people just want the "store" to ship or just say there is nothing available. Or i guess the 3rd option is give the logo to someone on this forum to print the t shirts.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I think people just want the "store" to ship or just say there is nothing available. Or i guess the 3rd option is give the logo to someone on this forum to print the t shirts.

Excactly, the site is one thing but you cant leave the "store" unattended. 

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

6 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Do I get Free Berbere wings out of it then?

In exchange for t-shirts! mine from 2013 are fading!

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Excactly, the site is one thing but you cant leave the "store" unattended. 

Agreed, then why even have a store. Money is being wirhdrawn automatically but there is no one to mail the product. Thats not cool!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Do I get Free Berbere wings out of it then?

Maybe if the folks get the goods they paid for.  Until then all the moderators will get are these. :)

chicken-mcnuggets-tease-today-161201_d180d8f523a3f90d22e433f3253e53d9.fit-560w.jpg

• Like 2