You guys got power?

Jeremy K

Pretty sure we haven't even surpassed 50" at Buffalo airport this year. Which is less than half . You guys got hammered this year.

Nah not too bad. I would guess we under 25" for the year. Not sure how to look it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I think it's from the other end of the hood, because all those streets in between have power. Railroad, Elm, etc

Yea, now that I think of it I was at Mosher's the day after (when I saw the tree) and they had juice.  Although, one of their buildings sustained pretty severe damage to a rolled roof.

TC did you shoot this morning....Or skip....It was dam cold out!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Powers back!!

Yes I shot, up in Wilson. A mortifying 129 the first time, 147 the second with just two 8s. Couldn't buy an X. It was really nice out no wind to speak of

• Like 2

We did.....It was about 12 degrees around 8 am in West Falls and snowing pretty good off an on. We had an overall great team round hunter class...(2) 148's, 146 and my lonely 141. My 70 yr old dad was on fire today his highest score in 6 years of shooting the league with the 148!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Me too.im one of the younger guys at work so me and another kid are shovelers for sidewalks and doorways to building at work.parking lot gets plowed so thats a plus ha.thank god they bought a new snowblower this year after i complained for 2.it passes time by in the morning i guess so not too bad

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Regardless of how nasty this week is this was a mild winter and we are out the other side!

Absolutely agree! This winter, so far has been easy on the critters, and my back! Expecting a good amount of snow for the next couple of days. But it will probably be all gone in a week to ten days. Just takes a couple days in the high 50s to low 60s to melt what we are going to get, this week. But it is kinda hard to 'think spring', with a blizzard in the forecast.......

• Like 1

Sigh ... They just canceled my wife's fight to FLA tomorrow! First it was cut back from 3 weeks to 2 because her hip surgery was moved up , now tomorrow's flight  is cancelled.

How much can one man take ? Mother Nature is sure sticking it to me with this one !