Strangest Coyote Ever?

Curmudgeon

Where is this?  Is this a dump where they dispose road killed deer?  That werewolf coyote looks like he is wearing sheeps clothing.  The perfect camo to stalk up on sheep.  Looks like Wile E Coyote in the bugs bunny cartoons! LOL  The other coyote looks as big as a wolf!  Man, these things are growing bigger an bigger all the time

• Like 2

wolves seem to get pretty big and at times can dwarf a young deer.  no wolf blood there i'd think.  definitely weird and different though.  if i had to guess i'd go with it being a coy dog.  some domestic mutt and a yote at some point were fond of each other. lol  odd it's territorial and the normal one doesn't seem to give a damn.

2 hours ago, steve863 said:

Where is this?  Is this a dump where they dispose road killed deer?  That werewolf coyote looks like he is wearing sheeps clothing.  The perfect camo to stalk up on sheep.  Looks like Wile E Coyote in the bugs bunny cartoons! LOL  The other coyote looks as big as a wolf!  Man, these things are growing bigger an bigger all the time

This is a scavenger research site in Delaware County, part of the Appalachian Eagle Project. I have a license to use road-kills. There are other threads that follow this research. See below.

3 hours ago, steve863 said:

Lol. And Fools keep feeding them!  A state that worries about throwing CWD around in deer piss yet takes these chances on speading it from One side of the state to the other!  Smart move there!!

Edited by Four Season Whitetails

I would view that dog as a trophy. If he met my bullet I'd introduce him to my wall. Awesome looking dog. Full body mount....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Agree. That guy is badass, nothing ugly about him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...