Fathers day

sodfather

Happy Father's Day to all that it applies to. Biz will be turning off his phone today from unexpected " happy Father's Day " calls.

Mama got me a new fire pit 3383f334e94efa95b652d5c7cecf6e85.jpg
Daughter got me new low hikers. My Keens were exactly 10 years old with some serious mileage on them. I'll keep the old around to still mow the grass in though. bfa61f87dcb69e7127b433fc175a88c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 11

My wife is out fishing with her dad , I think Archers gift to me was sleeping in til 9 ! I did get some Platters orange sponge candy and a box of freezy pops and delta sonic car washes. He's still too young for the stuff he makes himself ,i am looking forward to it though.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 5

My son hit his first home run in the championship game yesterday so I told him that's a great fathers day gift, today he's at a football camp playing qb, that's all I need! Happy Fathers day everyone

• Like 6

Got my Father's Day gift a day early. Wife and boys took me down to the local dealer to pick out a new chain saw. After that wife and kids went to her parents for the day to visit her dad while I stayed home and a buddy came over to help me put my new saw to work blazing a trail across the property I got permission on recently. Took us quite awhile to blaze the way but it's going to open up a lot more hunting access for us. New saw ran awesome, I love Stihl products. Happy Father's Day all!

249FEF8F-6C5E-46A1-8622-5E87FF1FF516_zpsn9rids6r.jpg

Also got a nice bear on camera! (Time-date way off)
35962665-9239-45CF-B7F9-DCF53CCE2D0D_zps4dht07eg.jpg

• Like 8

Got home from working nights a bit ago, head back in around 3:30. In between sometime oldest daughter will stop by for a combo Fathers Day , her Bday a few days ago. Youngest daughter is returning from NYC to Buffalo late today and won't be here ( marched in Mermaid Parade in Coney Island .)

most likely I'll get a new tube for the pool , or a camo ball cap and or mixed 6 pack. I don't really want any gifts, well perhaps a Rolex Yatchmaster II .

Happy Fathers Day to,all !

edit for pic. Here's the best gift of all .

image.jpeg

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 7

20 minutes ago, Larry302 said:

Got home from working nights a bit ago, head back in around 3:30. In between sometime oldest daughter will stop by for a combo Fathers Day , her Bday a few days ago. Youngest daughter is returning from NYC to Buffalo late today and won't be here ( marched in Mermaid Parade in Coney Island .)

most likely I'll get a new tube for the pool , or a camo ball cap and or mixed 6 pack. I don't really want any gifts, well perhaps a Rolex Yatchmaster II .

image.jpeg

I can see where your daughters got their good looks, Larry...

From their MOM.....<<grin>>.....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Larry302 said:

image.jpeg

The Rolex would be a nice touch