word of warning

growalot

11 minutes ago, growalot said:

So that's all you could come up with after reading your links...lol

I didn't post any links other than a news story, Belo posted the links. But if you insist,

360-1.5 Prohibited disposal.

(a) Solid waste disposal facilities.
Except as provided for in Subparts 360-10 and 360-17 of this Part, no person shall dispose of solid waste in this State except at:
(1) a disposal facility exempt from the requirements of this Part; or
(2) a disposal facility authorized to accept such waste for disposal pursuant to this Part or to a department-issued or court-issued order

I'm out, for real this time. Ignorance of a law is no excuse.

Lets post that whole paragraph shall we, then post the DATES on the other, one has nothing to do with residential trash and the other came into play years later but still no baring. Now we both know you think people will read your post with out checking and you'll look Oh so righteous in this little feeble yet, predictable attack.

(a) Solid waste disposal facilities.
Except as provided for in Subparts 360-10 and 360-17 of this Part, no person shall dispose of solid waste in this State except at:
(1) a disposal facility exempt from the requirements of this Part; or
(2) a disposal facility authorized to accept such waste for disposal pursuant to this Part or to a department-issued or court-issued order.
(b) Hazardous waste disposal facilities.

Date Issued: November 17, 2010
Latest Date Revised: December 9, 2015

Now I actually did go through a good many of those subparts and the code numbers ,Mr smoke and mirrors...that talk of hospital waste and radioactive wastes...ex:

https://govt.westlaw.com/nycrr/Document/I4eabd99dcd1711dda432a117e6e0f345?viewType=FullText&originationContext=documenttoc&transitionType=CategoryPageItem&contextData=(sc.Default)

Now lets go with this one as well from your above post:

I didn't post any links other than a news story, Belo posted the links. But if you insist,

https://nysaswm.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/1.-NYS-REGS-LANDFILL-DESIGN-CLARKSON.pdf

Edited by growalot

1 hour ago, growalot said:

Did I some how some where on here say I was disposing of low level radio active or hazardous waste? Well maybe... perhaps those tampons we found were from a serious HOT vagina.. Whats wrong with you...

Was the vagina really HOT?  Lol

• Like 4

LOCATION?

LOL...hahaha...pretty sure you don't want that info. The farmer we bought from...which I'm fairly sure the gARBAGE CAME FROM, HAD 13 KIDS A FEW DAUGHTERS WITH THE YOUNGEST PUSHING 70. tHE OLDEST IN THEIR 80'S...Sorry cap lock.. Anyways even radioactive material eventually breaks down..:cheese:

(a) Solid waste disposal facilities. Except as provided for in Subparts 360-10 and 360-17 of this Part, no person shall dispose of solid waste in this State except at: (1) a disposal facility exempt from the requirements of this Part; or (2) a disposal facility authorized to accept such waste for disposal pursuant to this Part or to a department-issued or court-issued order   I'm out, for real this time. Ignorance of a law is no excuse.

Thanks for saving me the effort. I'm not sure where the radioactive tampon came from but I think that law is pretty straight forward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lets post that whole paragraph shall we, then post the DATES on the other, one has nothing to do with residential trash and the other came into play years later but still no baring. Now we both know you think people will read your post with out checking and you'll look Oh so righteous in this little feeble yet, predictable attack.

(a) Solid waste disposal facilities. Except as provided for in Subparts 360-10 and 360-17 of this Part, no person shall dispose of solid waste in this State except at: (1) a disposal facility exempt from the requirements of this Part; or (2) a disposal facility authorized to accept such waste for disposal pursuant to this Part or to a department-issued or court-issued order. (B) Hazardous waste disposal facilities.
Date Issued: November 17, 2010

Latest Date Revised: December 9, 2015

Now I actually did go through a good many of those subparts and the code numbers ,Mr smoke and mirrors...that talk of hospital waste and radioactive wastes...ex:

https://govt.westlaw.com/nycrr/Document/I4eabd99dcd1711dda432a117e6e0f345?viewType=FullText&originationContext=documenttoc&transitionType=CategoryPageItem&contextData=(sc.Default)

Now lets go with this one as well from your above post:

https://nysaswm.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/1.-NYS-REGS-LANDFILL-DESIGN-CLARKSON.pdf

Face palm. The subparts are just that. Subparts to the overall clause, they address more specific types of solid waste. They don't need to be specific to what is allowed as it's very black and white. The subparts address what some landfills can and cannot accept, but overall it's saying that if you're not a landfill you can't dump and bury waste.

You know I do this for a living right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Doewhacker said:

First off that is disgusting, secondly, did you sort through all of that household trash?

Listen I know you like to come off as a law-abiding person but you clearly broke a law here and honestly it is sad that you think it is ok.

Doewhacker, please crawl back under your rock.

• Like 1

What is that exactly Belo ...as i said I stood in my woods 2 ft. From those DEC officals when they told me they do not regulate such things. Now that was at the time and I clearly heard them tell us that what we intended to do with the farmers garbage was fine.  I also went through manny town ordinances across the state,today many do not address this with exception to " junk yards" The rest mostly never addressed it until 2008 when there were many..well after Our purchase. 

I lost concentration after hot vagina .

I'm a qualified "limited radiation worker" as part of being engineering consultant. Did you know exposure to such a thing is officially recorded and stays on record your whole life?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, growalot said:

What is that exactly Belo ...as i said I stood in my woods 2 ft. From those DEC officals when they told me they do not regulate such things. Now that was at the time and I clearly heard them tell us that what we intended to do with the farmers garbage was fine.  I also went through manny town ordinances across the state,today many do not address this with exception to " junk yards" The rest mostly never addressed it until 2008 when there were many..well after Our purchase. 

I don't have the desire to go back and find when this became law, perhaps you're right and legally you are in the clear. It doesn't make it right. I can promise you that word of mouth even from a regulatory official does not leave you in the clear either, and the analogy i will use that we can all relate to is when a cop lets you off from a speeding ticket with a warning. It doesn't mean that what you did was legal, but it means he has chosen not to enforce the law. The officers you dealt with could have just decided your situation wasn't worth it, and it sounds like one was already annoyed at the drive to begin with.

You can continue to try and find reasons why what you did was legal, that's fine. I'm not blowing you in. All I'm saying is that you started this post with the intent to shame liter bugs (you and I are on the same page here), but in reality, the burying of trash (specifically that which you did not generate so you cannot vouch for its contents) because it was "icky" and you didn't want to pick it up, has a far greater chance of being detrimental to the environment. Any nearby wells could become contaminated, nearby springs and tributaries could now leach into smaller ponds and lakes. A can on the side of the road sucks. It's not pleasant to look at. But it does not pollute groundwater. Burying garbage does. 

• Like 1

Belo your as transparent as a good pair of optics....I would garner a guess you spent a good deal of time tying to find one and could not. That or yes ,you did find they were within the time frame I mentioned, not when this happened.

I don't have the desire to go back and find when this became law, perhaps you're right and legally you are in the clear.

BTW speaking of turning ppl in, like I have even a minute concern about that. I will  however contact the monitors if you and Doewhacker come into call me a liar or derail one of my posts again...

This post started out as a good reminder of how ones actions or in actions can harm wildlife and that was lost through out this BS. Though let me point out 8 ft deep animals aren't going to be getting injured. I have no concerns nor would I EVER care about what the likes of people like you think of me. I would put out a pretty good guess, that neither does anyone else.

Edited by growalot

4 hours ago, Belo said:

I don't have the desire to go back and find when this became law, perhaps you're right and legally you are in the clear. It doesn't make it right. I can promise you that word of mouth even from a regulatory official does not leave you in the clear either, and the analogy i will use that we can all relate to is when a cop lets you off from a speeding ticket with a warning. It doesn't mean that what you did was legal, but it means he has chosen not to enforce the law. The officers you dealt with could have just decided your situation wasn't worth it, and it sounds like one was already annoyed at the drive to begin with.

You can continue to try and find reasons why what you did was legal, that's fine. I'm not blowing you in. All I'm saying is that you started this post with the intent to shame liter bugs (you and I are on the same page here), but in reality, the burying of trash (specifically that which you did not generate so you cannot vouch for its contents) because it was "icky" and you didn't want to pick it up, has a far greater chance of being detrimental to the environment. Any nearby wells could become contaminated, nearby springs and tributaries could now leach into smaller ponds and lakes. A can on the side of the road sucks. It's not pleasant to look at. But it does not pollute groundwater. Burying garbage does. 

Don't they bury garbage at the landfills? I have no dog in this fight, I don't care!!! Grow did what they had to do to clean up a mess that someone left them

11 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

Don't they bury garbage at the landfills?

Whole different animal. Clay layers impermeable to liquids, membrane liners, observation and monitor wells. It really is a science and very expensive to do right. That is one reason the big push on the recycling, to avoind unneeded landfill volume