Bubba has gone nocturnal

WNY-Hunter

It all depends...I have been listening to racks clashing out my bedroom window and in the woods on my walks ...pretty often now...It's why I started the scrapes...add a regular doe bleat...not estrus bleat and he may say hey I just got settled in here!!! Come in looking around...Don't forget locator soft grunts...

PS... sometimes it's not when ..but how you do it that can make a difference...put out some dominate buck urine...regular doe pee...Then again....I will be using my decoy early this year...best they see him now before they have had their arses kicked by a real big boy...they will be less hesitant to come check him out...

Edited by growalot
  • Like 2

I have to tell you the wet hill looks like a jigsaw puzzle and I was able to walk in the swamp clearing limbs and a couple of rose and never sink in...muddy yep but not the normal boot sucking action...woodland plots are looking yellow......I still have a bad headache...even though I packed water in...

3 hours ago, growalot said:

I have to tell you the wet hill looks like a jigsaw puzzle and I was able to walk in the swamp clearing limbs and a couple of rose and never sink in...muddy yep but not the normal boot sucking action...woodland plots are looking yellow......I still have a bad headache...even though I packed water in...

Huh?

• Like 1

Are lands are wet evenl and on the hill sides...but with this heat and dry spell that hill side soil is dry and deeply cracked...looking like a jigsaw puzzle.

The swamp..Well normally I'm sink to my calves...today I could easily walk over the swamp grass and not sink...muddy but not sink..In other words... IT'S HOT & DRY.....

• 3 weeks later...