Hello All!

DaveJr.

Hello everyone,

Greetings fellow NY'ers! My name is Dave and I am 20 years old. I have been lurking for the past month and a half and finally decided to join as I harvested my very first deer (doe) with a bow this morning (I will post a pic in the archery harvest thread). I have been hunting for about 5 years after being introduced to it by my father who I like to consider my hunting partner. This is my fourth deer in the last four years and I hope to keep that record going! 

Just a little intro to get to know me and I hope to get to know some off you as well!

Dave

Figured I may as well add a pic here.

At about 8:00 this morning she came into the food plot. Wasn't the best shot and my heart instantly sank when I realized how far forward I hit her. After looking at the location I shot her, there was blood everywhere and a very good blood trail. Well I tracked her about 100 yards and there she was laying! I have heard that the first is the hardest so I got the first out of the way!

IMG_5033.PNG

Edited by DaveJr.
Added pic
  • Like 7

Welcome Dave!  So glad you are joining us, good to have you here. A BIG congratulations on your doe this morning! Way to go! Four deer in four years, is awesome! I'm sure you have a bunch to share with us too. So nice you and your Dad are hunting partners! Doesn't get much better than that. Best of luck to you both, for the rest of the season! And join right in anytime, would like to hear more from ya.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...