If you don't post post pics of your deer your....

mowin

I post everything because I'm proud I killed it legally in whatever state/jurisdiction/country that may be. Some people get very paranoid, I notice this with fishing especially. People lie about what body of water they caught a fish on.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

Guess you would have to be more to The point of what your asking? Do you mean bucks like this8b88b096feb2d1975669c68609ec0c6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess with the crap season that I myself has had just maybe the farm you manage sells venison?I was also putting my2cents out there that you may just have a bit more knowledge to the deer and their behavior.

Not a thing. Just the way the world has turned. Wont be long and there wont be a difference in or wont be books to worry about it. Being in the Bizz per say i can tell ya that Ny DEC is so full of crap how many deer there are and how many are killed. The last few years Ny has said there are all these deer yet Ny preserves dont have enough deer to cover hunters needs that come and take deer there because they no longer have them in the wild.
The deer preserves are catching all the wild deer and using them for their own gains 🤣

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The only picture I have posted of a deer is my facebook profile picture, and that is just a 2 year old seven point i shot the year the bear lights out came out. I hardly have any pictures of the bucks i have shot. My friends and a few relatives have a lot more than i do. I just never cared all that much what others thought about my deer. I have never even gotten one mounted. A couple have been mounted by friends over the years, and hang in their houses. It has never been my thing to want a trophy room. I just like to hunt with friends and share the fun and and trials of deer hunting. 

• Like 1

I never post trail cam pics, or share unless the deer is dead. Alot of people know my spots and I'd rather not encourage poaching on my spots.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You posted several nice buck kills. I’ve been tracking your IP address. I won’t poach though, I’ll only come hunt your land during legal times and while you are at work. I’ll leave the meat on your front step, but I’m taking the rack and cape!

• Like 2

My “crappyice” name came from the ice shanty forum. There was this one regular on the hard water who confessed to me that He would “follow” my holes based on the amount of tobacco spit he would find after I fished. A lot of splat=good bite! Few splat=move on! Post nothing and enjoy the solitude. From now on I ice fish with a spitter handy!

• Like 7

My “crappyice” name came from the ice shanty forum. There was this one regular on the hard water who confessed to me that He would “follow” my holes based on the amount of tobacco spit he would find after I fished. A lot of splat=good bite! Few splat=move on! Post nothing and enjoy the solitude. From now on I ice fish with a spitter handy!

That's pretty funny!

You should spit extra heavy on your crappy holes. Then you can really trip him up

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You posted several nice buck kills. I’ve been tracking your IP address. I won’t poach though, I’ll only come hunt your land during legal times and while you are at work. I’ll leave the meat on your front step, but I’m taking the rack and cape!

IP in the woods often, and I think it's kinda weird you would track me by my p.... guess we all have our own ways.... Oh,and I don't work,I just sit on my property(s) all day everyday. Hehehehe

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I can’t think of anyone putting one in the NYSBBC record books recently or posting pics online that was thankful for it. Consistent big buck killers in NY are not the kind of guys to share their success because it is about them....not proving themselves. There is not common denominator in the game, but here in NY we have a lot of folks who will beg, borrow, steal and cheat their way to appearing like they possess a skill set they do not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve Killed quite a few nice mature bucks ,to be honest ,this year was the first year I actually took a picture with me in it.I couldn’t care less if someone believed me that the pic I showed didn’t have my face in it.For one,I hate getting my pic taken lol ,and 2 I just don’t care .I have the head as proof.And they are all wild ,I can’t afford canned hunts nor would ever spend that much to kill a deer just to brag .

I have realized in this sport,there is a ton of jealousy over a rack.This year I showed a few guys pics on my phone and was told by one that guys like me who have been lucky to harvest nice deer on a yearly basis  ,take it for granted because I wasn’t “excited enough”.im not one to drive to the local cabelas to show off my prize lol .Im just more low key and like it that way .

Edited by WNYTRPR
  • Like 2

On 12/12/2017 at 12:20 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

I spent the $30 just to get an understanding of where the back 40 acres ended on a property I hunt, found out I had a ton more woods I can hunt. Best money I've spent in a while

Thats the same reason I bought it $30.00 beats a surveyor...

It can also end an argument to who actually owns a piece of land you are hunting very quickly..

2 hours ago, WNYTRPR said:

I’ve Killed quite a few nice mature bucks ,to be honest ,this year was the first year I actually took a picture with me in it.I couldn’t care less if someone believed me that the pic I showed didn’t have my face in it.For one,I hate getting my pic taken lol ,and 2 I just don’t care .I have the head as proof.And they are all wild ,I can’t afford canned hunts nor would ever spend that much to kill a deer just to brag .

I have realized in this sport,there is a ton of jealousy over a rack.This year I showed a few guys pics on my phone and was told by one that guys like me who have been lucky to harvest nice deer on a yearly basis  ,take it for granted because I wasn’t “excited enough”.im not one to drive to the local cabelas to show off my prize lol .Im just more low key and like it that way .

Yup Jealousy is a mean dog and there are a few on here that prove theirs on a weekly basis.  Kinda funny to sit back and watch it spew out of them.

I post all of the deer I take on this site. I don't see how anyone can ascertain whether or not the deer was legally taken or not from a picture most of the time. I do how ever avoid posting most pics on Facebook and Instagram. I learned my lesson back in 09 when I posted a pic of the 10 pointer I got and had quite a few of my friends raise their objections to it. I just don't care to have to deal with it, unless it was a monster buck. Sometimes ill post on snapchat, because those are mostly my close friends and none of them would complain. 

I will usually post pictures of fish, but I have refrained from posting because it might show some landmarks in the background. I've found way too many fishing spots that way to not realize it can compromise fishing spots. 

Edited by ATbuckhunter

3 hours ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

You care to back those words up and show one case of me showing my jealousy about anything or anyone on this site? Never has and never will.

I'm not talking about spewing jealousy, just spewing BS in general.  If you're such a big deal with the world by the azz, then why are you online talking sh*t?  Shouldn't you have something better to? 

I wish the heck you could hear the garbage that you post.  Middle school BS that is a detriment to this site and is in no way productive to other people, hunters, outdoor enthusiasts, or human beings, for that matter.  

It gets really old reading posts of you boasting and running down other people.  I shouldn't have to steer clear of this forum just to avoid your antics.  Debating is one thing.  Acting like a know it all jackwagon online is another.  I imagine it makes you feel like a big man.  You are the worst thing about huntingny.com.

I won't waste any more time on this topic. I hope to continue to participate in this forum.  I can handle the childishness.  It would be nice if we all didn't have to.

Edited by stubborn1VT
  • Like 3

I'm not talking about spewing jealousy, just spewing BS in general.  If you're such a big deal with the world by the azz, then why are you online talking sh*t?  Shouldn't you have something better to? 
I wish the heck you could hear the garbage that you post.  Middle school BS that is a detriment to this site and is in no way productive to other people, hunters, outdoor enthusiasts, or human beings, for that matter.  
It gets really old reading posts of you boasting and running down other people.  I shouldn't have to steer clear of this forum just to avoid your antics.  Debating is one thing.  Acting like a know it all jackwagon online is another.  I imagine it makes you feel like a big man.  You are the worst thing about huntingny.com.
I won't waste any more time on this topic. I hope to continue to participate in this forum.  I can handle the childishness.  It would be nice if we all didn't have to.

HaHa. So here you are fitting the bill just perfect. We are talking about why people don't put pics up on the internet and you come on with a post that has nothing to do with the conversation and make another personal attack. I don't really give a rats Ass what you think about me and your words alone prove that you yourself are one of the jealous ones we speak of. One does not have to boast when one speaks the facts. If you can't handle the fact that some think different and know different than by all means keep yourself out of the conversation. It's obvious you can't stay with the conversation. You know, The post you quoted? Jealousy! Enjoy!