It happened one Easter...

dbHunterNY

...but the drone was cleverly disguised as a mourning dove, which everyone knows is not currently legal to shoot. It was allowed to escape. It was tracked to a site where it was found hidden inside...a whooping crane.

Meanwhile, the squirrel got away... Paula's dogs were very unhappy, and Wooly's dog really wanted another beer...Bizzaro showed up with a six-pack, but nobody had a bottle opener....or ammo for the Weatherby....

• Like 1

no matter because bubba still had a sore ass and couldn't hit anything anyway.  as it turns out back in field of beams were Brian almost fell his monumentus arrow carrying such momentum was released! it was that arrow, that fell from the heavens and skewered bubba in the buttock, that caused bubba's fall.
biz had kicked back into agent mode.  As agent Biz and Grow pieced it all together a giant pink bunny drifted into an alley filled with purplish pink haze and the newly discovered arrow evidence was now missing, with only tractor tire marks to follow. As agent grow struggled to take notes in her government issue Kindle, agent Biz shouted "to the Yelling Goat!".....

Edited by dbHunterNY

.......on the edge of darkness, all bets were off.   A cool evening ensued with a light drizzle and calm winds.  The County Coroner was on scene but was baffled at what he found.  The deceased was a good looking man of slight build, who in God's name would want to harm HIM?

It was setting up to be a long night for the authorities in the Bristol Hills............

Biz had a lot on his mind but remained on task despite the thoughts of the taste of a Friday night beer and the mysterious nature of his partner ....  He had seen all this before ...drones, pink bunny hair, blonde wigs, orange vests, DNA, ....it was nothing new to him but he just needed that one clue to bring it all together......

• Like 1

a clue led them to travel to the Bronx at an address belonging to Uptown Redneck . Uptown wasn't home and it was assumed that he was Downtown . The neighbors wouldn't help with the investigators because they were drug dealers who stuck together and didn't snitch on one another . then out of the blue ...........

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, reeltime said:

through the course of Biz's investigation he discovered that Bill had an alias of quavers59 and was known to now be hanging out with a bunch of old gobblers that were not suffering from a bad case of cabin fever.

Yet the usernames Dbhunterand Buckmaster continued to surface during the course of his investigation.   It all started to make sense when Biz learned that, in reality , these two .... 

• Like 1

FARTED  !!...Well, I intended to fart, but then I was rudely reminded that my colon is not as trustworthy as it was when I was younger.... SOOO  as I was "diamond cheeking"  toward the bathroom  , a large pink NIGHTMARE suddenly blocked my path....

• Haha 2

Governor Cuomo was at the Easter day parade and was very annoyed that a float celebrating the 2nd amendment was allowed to march in the parade.   In protest he decided to lie down in front of it to not allow it to pass by the main viewing area on Main Street.  The float was not deterred and continued to run right over the Governor.  Cheers erupted from the crowd!  All the CCW permit holders in attendance pulled out their weapons and in unison fired joyously into to the air in celebration!!

Governor Cuomo was at the Easter day parade and was very annoyed that a float celebrating the 2nd amendment was allowed to march in the parade.   In protest he decided to lie down in front of it to not allow it to pass by the main viewing area on Main Street.  The float was not deterred and continued to run right over the Governor.  Cheers erupted from the crowd!  All the CCW permit holders in attendance pulled out their weapons and in unison fired joyously into to the air in celebration!!

Uh oh...Looks like STEVE863 dropped the hammer on this one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk