Deer Selfie Challenge

moog5050

3 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

What about bonus points for animals that arnt super common to come across like a coon or turkey ,obviously no limb rats or little birds.

Bobcat?.........had one come by last Monday during a sit. Gave it a pass this time, as there were deer nearby.

14 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m gonna climb a treestand this weekend and take a pic. It will break the internet and this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see it now ,huntingny server meltdown.

2319385502_6f7ee6d23b_z.jpg

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Since people are actually participating and to avoid mucking up the live from the woods thread, I figured I would start a thread just for this:

Rules for the selfie challenge:

1.   Your face and head of A LIVE deer must be in photo;

2. Doe gets 3pts, small buck 5pts;  big buck 8pts;

3.   Ends at close of ML;

4.  For Biz (who is scared of heights), bonus point for ground selfies that meet above criteria.

5.  Must be fair chase selfies.

I win  :)  

20181101_174839.jpg

• Like 5

She would play exactly like a dog, just not know her limits and get rough with you when she got excited, a little too rough for kids. Shed chase your car down the road,  She has Ruined several Turkey hunts on me from following me around then thinking it was play time when shed come up to me by running like a bat out of hell doing circles around me. She was a pleasure to have around.

But unfortunately my neighbor highly disliked her(the only person on the hill who felt that way) waited for gun season to open and walked up to her with his handgun and filled his tag. Anyone on FB probably saw this story go around last fall.. She was fun to be around. Made my camp "her camp" basically

• Sad 5

12 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

She would play exactly like a dog, just not know her limits and get rough with you when she got excited, a little too rough for kids. Shed chase your car down the road,  She has Ruined several Turkey hunts on me from following me around then thinking it was play time when shed come up to me by running like a bat out of hell doing circles around me. She was a pleasure to have around.

But unfortunately my neighbor highly disliked her(the only person on the hill who felt that way) waited for gun season to open and walked up to her with his handgun and filled his tag. Anyone on FB probably saw this story go around last fall.. She was fun to be around. Made my camp "her camp" basically

Your neighbor deserves something bad to happen to him

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

That stinks man.  Sorry to hear it.  He do that with the collar on?