Xbow full inclusion??

2 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Nah you can find a pic of a nice 12 I took with the 300 and a nice 8 a couple years back in archery. Don't really see the need to post up pics of bucks I take. After so many over the years they are just another deer. And FYI you would not have seen any of these pic's if they were not called out by others. I and even others on this site know of where I hunt and the great bucks I have been lucky enough to take. But then again I don't really call it luck most times because I find and hunt only 2-3 bucks most years and enjoy letting many walk that most hunters wish they could see. That's from making sure I take care of where and what I hunt and only hunt where I can take that kind of deer. It's a Gift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude you are a trip.  Moving on ......

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Nah you can find a pic of a nice 12 I took with the 300 and a nice 8 a couple years back in archery. Don't really see the need to post up pics of bucks I take. After so many over the years they are just another deer. And FYI you would not have seen any of these pic's if they were not called out by others. I and even others on this site know of where I hunt and the great bucks I have been lucky enough to take. But then again I don't really call it luck most times because I find and hunt only 2-3 bucks most years and enjoy letting many walk that most hunters wish they could see. That's from making sure I take care of where and what I hunt and only hunt where I can take that kind of deer. It's a Gift!

I appreciate all those baby bucks that you and the other trophy hunters pass on.  Some years, they might be all that prevents more store-bought chicken from being served at our house.  Keep up the spectacular work and don't let the wanabees get you down.  

7 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Look them up and you won't have to make the remarks

Already been through this with you FSW.  You may recall where that went.  And I honestly could not care less whether you kill the king of the woods or a spike.  I just find it funny that you shout out to the world that you have nothing to prove and then try sooooo hard to impress, whether it’s your super hunting skills, mega land baron status, huge house or the fact that you live the good life.   Again, moving on to something that interests me even just a little bit.   

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

I did last year When his happened ,and sent them $100, signed up,new members and worked a day for them at an event .

Ive a feeling this time it’ll cost me more, but I’ll put it towards new members ,memberships .

oh and I’ve already cleaned the truck and put away my hunting gear ,done .

Now I’m going out in late season with xbow and killing another buck .

Lol.. I joined NYBH and gave them my whole paycheck last year because of a similar thread..

JK.. the only thing I have against full inclusion is that we will over time lose our bow hunting tradition. (See we can already call compounds traditional gear).. The way things are changing we will be able to use firearms all season within a few decades.. The only thing that may prevent that is when they finally take all of our guns..

Only a very few will be shooting a bow if any kind...

Meanwhile , I'm thinking of carrying my crossbow instead of a mzl this weekend..

• Like 2

Already been through this with you FSW.  You may recall where that went.  And I honestly could not care less whether you kill the king of the woods or a spike.  I just find it funny that you shout out to the world that you have nothing to prove and then try sooooo hard to impress, whether it’s your super hunting skills, mega land baron status, huge house or the fact that you live the good life.   Again, moving on to something that interests me even just a little bit.   

No need to impress. All known facts. It sounds like it's the Envy that bothers a few. If it didn't dig you then you would not make the comment. Earned it all thanks!

Yup. Great bucks Taken by great hunters that don't need hero shots. It's just what they do year in and year out. Not really a big deal when you make it a habit.

Why does that buck have a tag on the antler and also one on the leg? I know other states give you an antler tag and carcass tag...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

FSW does not have to prove anything to a tool like that or anyone else. Here ya want to see how he looked when I walked up on him after finding very little blood from the bolt?cf48d9373f5a7b5a5cc8498b5487f5a1.jpg. But then again I could just be throwing out pics of someone else's buck?

I’m only half joking... do you ever collect genetic material from your dead bucks to utilize in your industry? 

34 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Yup. Great bucks Taken by great hunters that don't need hero shots. It's just what they do year in and year out. Not really a big deal when you make it a habit.

Great hunters don't brag, but rather share. 

I am sure plenty can post pics and share stories. Perhaps even help their fellow hunters, and thank you to those that do.

Great hunters don't brag, but rather share. 
I am sure plenty can post pics and share stories. Perhaps even help their fellow hunters, and thank you to those that do.

Facts are Facts. And thanks but all those bucks I had the pleasure of being part of with one being a first timer taking his first Xbow buck on our farm in one of my stands.