fasteddie

LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

Just found out theirs a main frame 12 point on the PA prop i hunt, along with an nice 8. Will be there Friday evening. 

A 181” gross was killed in PA today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

ive got Friday off.  Lets get past this @crappyice moon jinx and drop some deer this weekend!  Crappy i think you called it with the full moon - not much activity here this week.  Would think the next week it should start to get busy.  Ive got a three day weekend and an itch that needs scratchin! Shoot Every Nice Deer In There!  

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

ive got Friday off.  Lets get past this @crappyice moon jinx and drop some deer this weekend!  Crappy i think you called it with the full moon - not much activity here this week.  Would think the next week it should start to get busy.  Ive got a three day weekend and an itch that needs scratchin! Shoot Every Nice Deer In There!  

Me like^^^!!!!looks like rain ending sometime today/overnight.should make for a quieter walk in tomorrow.had deer feeding on neighbors apple tree this morning.ready to send it!!!

• Like 1

ive got Friday off.  Lets get past this [mention=327]crappyice[/mention] moon jinx and drop some deer this weekend!  Crappy i think you called it with the full moon - not much activity here this week.  Would think the next week it should start to get busy.  Ive got a three day weekend and an itch that needs scratchin! Shoot Every Nice Deer In There!  

And of course this is the weekend I am sending Mrs Crappy “home” to Boston to see her family alone which leaves me juggling three teenagers’ sports, activities, etc= little if any time in woods.

Today’s classroom lesson....Irony

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

And of course this is the weekend I am sending Mrs Crappy “home” to Boston to see her family alone which leaves me juggling three teenagers’ sports, activities, etc= little if any time in woods.

HINGHAM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

14 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

HINGHAM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve got family in Hingham Harbor 

• Like 2

The cameras have been fairly active the last 4 nights, with at least 1 new buck showing up every night. I can't wait until things start to turn toward daylight movement. Had a couple of daylight movers but not too many yet. Scrapes are torn up, rubs all over...IMG950446.jpgScreenshot_20191017-072709.jpgScreenshot_20191013-052114.jpgScreenshot_20191015-063548.jpgScreenshot_20191014-171117~2.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, chrisw said:

The cameras have been fairly active the last 4 nights, with at least 1 new buck showing up every night. I can't wait until things start to turn toward daylight movement. Had a couple of daylight movers but not too many yet. Scrapes are torn up, rubs all over...IMG950446.jpgScreenshot_20191017-072709.jpgScreenshot_20191013-052114.jpgScreenshot_20191015-063548.jpgScreenshot_20191014-171117~2.jpg

love the bladed horns on the first buck.   Good luck

46 minutes ago, ANTLERS said:

I’ve got family in Hingham Harbor 

My sister is in Hingham

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Home of the 2004,2007,2013,2018,2020 WS champs!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Blah Blah Blah........... :rolleyes:

love the bladed horns on the first buck.   Good luck
Me too, I love the funky racks!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

And the cool part is they might be home!

-Mitch Hedberg

Wind must be gusting 50 mph plus here today, lots of rain as well .

Next hunt will muddy for sure , and I bought another ladder to place where the farmer made a wide trail trough a jungle , it’s only going to be a 1,200 foot carry through boot pulling off mud .

4 minutes ago, 12point said:

See the guy that walked by my stand the day I wasn’t in it

Typical

6509C0EC-1A9D-4D8B-AB18-B465AB84A38F.jpeg

That is the benefit and curse of cams.  At least you know he is around and lots of stupidity left for him with the rut still approaching.

Got a cpl prairie chickens today. 
IMG_20191016_192729565.thumb.jpg.4c4abf6c2d97d7fbfe85df958b19f253.jpg
Looks like grouse. Is that the same thing as a prairie chicken ?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, YFKI1983 said:

Looks like grouse. Is that the same thing as a prairie chicken ?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Im not sure, honestly. The guide called them chickens.

"Stand Your Ground. Don't fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."

Captain John Parker, Lexington 1775

Major leaf drop going on now. Should open up the sight picture a little more in the woods for this weekends hunting. And will hopefully give us a bit more time to prepare for the shot.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, grampy said:

Major leaf drop going on now. Should open up the sight picture a little more in the woods for this weekends hunting. And will hopefully give us a bit more time to prepare for the shot.

I can hardly wait to get back out there. I have not been hunting hard yet,but that is about to change. I am thinking about exploring a few spots on stateland close by,haven't done any of that in my bowhunting career. There has to be some good buck sign in the woods now...

• Like 1

No hunting for me this weekend. :sorry: I am taking my youngest for his bow-safety course. That's all day Saturday. He is stoked! Work around the house on Sunday. Have to knock out some of the "honey do" list because I won't be able to get back to it until after deer season!!

I fully support PETA!!

People Eating Tasty Animals

On 8/22/2019 at 5:02 PM, The Jerkman said:

Oh baby am I ready for hunting season to start. Gonna claim my title for best dressed right now882e3af5da635ace70b9ff1a1ee2c7fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Let's see the socks

• Like 2

Let's see the socks
I think they were probably my grey dress socks with alligators on them. I took that when I just got home from work and opened up my package

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk