2 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Haha!  A dual citizen!  That one did make laugh, thank you. What a terrifying idea to a Trump supporter. Again, I reassure you, this is my only account. I’d argue that I’ve been quite polite and restrained in sharing data and voicing my views.

Dual citizen or not, you just can't bring yourself to answer the question about being a hunter can you? Because you're not. You're just here to troll. Go ahead and be truthful it, it's not a big deal. We've already figured it out.

Now go ahead and tell us how you're such an outdoorsman.

And I'll trust him to build it back even better more than I trust your feeble minded messiah.

See that’s the issue here, things have gone to crap under trumps watch. Why are we now giving him a chance to try again. He has accomplished nothing.

You can’t even use his business track record as how many of those has he bankrupt.

His niece and sister have nothing but bad things to say about him. Former heads of chiefs of staff have nothing but bad things to say

Colon Powell a republican head of joint chiefs has nothing but bad things to say

Bush and Cheney won’t endorse him... how do you guys not see this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

See you want to stay stuck in the past, why coal, gas,oil. Why don’t we have factories making solar panels, wind mills, green energy that doesn’t destroy the planet.

You seem to want to send us back to the Stone Age.

Do both until one overtakes the other. On it's own, without any kind of subsidies.

Do both until one overtakes the other. On it's own, without any kind of subsidies.

So in the 50’s and 60’s should we not have funded the space program come on

Just now, Chef said:

So in the 50’s and 60’s should we not have funded the space program come on

Huh? What? I'm all for the space program.

It's a damn shame we let it be idled for so long, who knows what discoveries could have been made to help humanity if we were off our little rock in space.

But thanks for reminding me - Space Force! Another accomplishment. :drinks:

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

See you want to stay stuck in the past, why coal, gas,oil. Why don’t we have factories making solar panels, wind mills, green energy that doesn’t destroy the planet.

You seem to want to send us back to the Stone Age.

I do not want to be stuck in the past but we need a good transition to keep china from becoming any more of a super power and destroying the planet with its manufacturing practices and taking the worlds money. We have a much clearer manufacturing practices than China so would it not be good for the planet to have the factories here? Common sense?

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

I do not want to be stuck in the past but we need a good transition to keep china from becoming any more of a super power and destroying the planet with its manufacturing practices and taking the worlds money. We have a much clearer manufacturing practices than China so would it not be good for the planet to have the factories here? Common sense?

No you are in a race to the past why not look to the future

Huh? What? I'm all for the space program.
It's a damn shame we let it be idled for so long, who knows what discoveries could have been made to help humanity if we were off our little rock in space.
But thanks for reminding me - Space Force! Another accomplishment. :drinks:

See you missed the point you don’t want to fund green energy which is the same principal as the space program

Space force come on, he is a 3 year old who thinks he’s watching Star Wars. You do realize what a idiot Trump is.

49781f1e09453130dcb43814f362046f.jpg&key=16373690178a98fe16034200fa43b8810e9c1549390583f84fab6b09a48b41d7

These people are dressed up for Halloween

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

@Chef

That is dumb answer, and you seem not to want to answer any educated questions. We do have cleaner more environmentally friendly practices than China so would it not be better for the planet to have the factories in a country with better practices. Not sure what a race to the past is? Could you please define while answering my questions from the past couple days.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

18 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Again, I reassure you, this is my only account. I’d argue that I’ve been quite polite and restrained in sharing data and voicing my views.

And as I stated before I can recognize a duping quite easily and if I had the chance could just as easily prove you have had more than one account on this board.

Al

Serious Dogs For Serious Work

14 minutes ago, Chef said:

See you missed the point you don’t want to fund green energy which is the same principal as the space program

You may have missed my earlier comment where I said; Do both until one overtakes the other. On it's own, without any kind of subsidies. 

Alternate forms of energy have to be developed. Oil, gas, and coal resources are finite.

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I live in reality dude, not lefty loon-ville. Experiencing all of the things I mentioned in my previous post. And your graphs don't change a thing of what I said.

By the way, as you typically do, you avoided answering my question from the other day. Your reluctance to answer just proves my point that you're just a troll. You joined this site roughly three months ago and 80% of your posts are political and condescending in nature at that. You haven't even started a post about hunting or anything else (maybe I missed one). You just joined this site to troll. Maybe you're not Lee or maybe you are. But I'm sure you've been here before just to troll.

You: Does trump need to tell YOU to wear a mask?

Me: No, not me. He needs to tell his base.

You: WHY WON’T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION???

37 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Dual citizen or not, you just can't bring yourself to answer the question about being a hunter can you? Because you're not. You're just here to troll. Go ahead and be truthful it, it's not a big deal. We've already figured it out.

Now go ahead and tell us how you're such an outdoorsman.

We’re already having a mind-numbingly boring political conversation about things that no reasonable person on the left or right disagree. (ie. There isn’t a single reasonable Republican claiming that only ~9000 people died from Covid because of comorbidities. That’s a dumb ass argument and only dumb asses are making it). I won’t take the time to justify to you that I’m not Lee or that I do in fact hunt. It just wouldn’t be fair to the thousands of people that visit this forum.

11 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

You may have missed my earlier comment where I said; Do both until one overtakes the other. On it's own, without any kind of subsidies. 

Alternate forms of energy have to be developed. Oil, gas, and coal resources are finite.

That doesn’t make any sense. The subsidies for big oil are already in place. If you’re asking for an even playing field, it’s not currently there. It’s a good thing for the government to incentivize technologies that will be good for this country, especially when the playing field is as a lopsided as it currently is. Also, if it means helping people who lost their jobs become employable again (retraining).  

8 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You: Does trump need to tell YOU to wear a mask?

Me: No, not me. He needs to tell his base.

You: WHY WON’T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION???

Haha. That's out of context and you know it. My follow up was "Why does the POTUS have to say it to you?

The question you were avoiding was "do you even hunt, Bro"? You can say you do all you want, but it's unlikely that you do. You joined a hunting board but never talk about it. I don't know any hunters that won't talk about it to other hunters. Unlike Chef (whom I appreciate being in a debate with) you sir are here to add nothing but pot stirring.

10 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

That doesn’t make any sense. The subsidies for big oil are already in place.

I never said there weren't any. 

4 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I never said there weren't any. 

I'll manually quote so you don't claim it's out of context: "Do both until one overtakes the other. On it's own, without any kind of subsidies. "

29 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I'll manually quote so you don't claim it's out of context: "Do both until one overtakes the other. On it's own, without any kind of subsidies. "

You quote very well. Please point out where I was wrong or contradictory in my statement.

48 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

You quote very well. Please point out where I was wrong or contradictory in my statement.

I’m sorry man, I can’t keep handing out free logic and argumentation lessons. If you’re interested I can try to put together a package for you… I’ll even give you a huntingNY forum discount

1 minute ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I’m sorry man, I can’t keep handing out free logic and argumentation lessons. If you’re interested I can try to put together a package for you… I’ll even give you a huntingNY forum discount

Because you can't. I'm not for subsidies on any energy. Fossil or green. Never said I was, despite your trying to put words in my mouth.

You keep trying to attribute things to me that I never said or inferred. Obviously you have no points that are valid on their own.

2 hours ago, airedale said:

As someone who has run a message board for many years what I believe you have here is what I call dual citizenship, a person who has two or maybe more accounts under different names. On most boards it is a banning offence for the simple reason it is done by a troll to stir up trouble which is pretty plain to see by just reviewing posts. 

Don't know about the workings of this board but on mine I have tools to find, expose and root these people out.

Al

I always felt papist and vjp were the same person.  And as crazy as this sounds i also had a feeling that they were also uptown redneck I believe the name was.   One person.  Three names.  All crazy.  

I always felt papist and vjp were the same person.  And as crazy as this sounds i also had a feeling that they were also uptown redneck I believe the name was.   One person.  Three names.  All crazy.  
Only one that would know for sure is@WNYBuckHunter or maybe@fasteddie

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton