Corona Virus Thread

2bf6bea1f650a71735dc7ee88ca4a3ab.png&key=f26677ca3618a779fa5452c81ad390cb9e736feb4fed849d0e5c52db104cf636

A day in the life of [mention]The Jerkman [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
False. More like blip blip blip bloop bloop. That's supposed to be computer algorithms talking to each other going crazy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Not at all due to the Chinese. Clearly you do not read news. The bounce was in part due to Trump's proposed stimulus but moreso just a bounce after yesterday's down day

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Who said it had to do with Chinese? I simply said it was gonna be 3-4% it turned out almost 5%

Ya know Amityville means Friendship.

I have been on a quest to find Mayor Vaughn’s baby blue sport coat with anchors. That thing is killer!!!

We have a big lawyer here named Lotempio and I’ve seen him in that coat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spoke with a nurse friend yesterday who is not a typical alarmist- her opinion based on being “in the know” is that April will be worse and there is talk of it lasting(not sure in what capacity or severity) until October.

Spoke with a nurse friend yesterday who is not a typical alarmist- her opinion based on being “in the know” is that April will be worse and there is talk of it lasting(not sure in what capacity or severity) until October.

China only 10 new cases yesterday. They are pretty much in the clear already

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

The left and main Street media will definitely try their best to make it last till October. 

47 minutes ago, mowin said:

The left and main Street media will definitely try their best to make it last till October. 

What a dope...everyone has older people in their lives and most people have retirement money in the market nobody wants this thing at all let alone to last to archery season (hunting site just remembered)

16 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

to stop it since it is something new with no vaccine. But it will not end up being deadlier than the flu in the USA

This is the difference...and the rate of transmission and the incubation period and the number of asymptomatic carriers (probably you)

2DD73BC7-746D-419F-8941-F8F387BC9F41.jpeg

Edited by OtiscoPaul