Corona Virus Thread

Just now, GreeneHunter said:

Now that its a Pandemic will Opening Day (SZ) still be the first Saturday after the 15th ? Interested readers want to know !

Yes, NY is moving to a 9/15 opener like CT..........finally!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I was a lot closer than that. Wifey picked up a dozen baby chicks to boost her flock this year. Maybe we should get 100 more - I can sell eggs out at the end of my driveway. Maple syrup, eggs, and firewood - woohoo, rags to riches baby!!

I'll even have enough left in my 401k to cash out and buy this super snazzy retirement boat.:rofl:

. Wrong post

Edited by Jeremy K

1 hour ago, mowin said:

No, your a dope.  I've already heard news media saying this is going to last until October or longer.

If you don't want to believe the left isn't spreading panic about this, shame on you.  

fake news...The WHO just officially called it a pandemic...fake news

https://apple.news/AzwFk-LX9SCy75Oa9JAlG-g

Can you believe these tin-foiled Leftists:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-51812153

Edited by OtiscoPaul

35 minutes ago, mowin said:

No, your a dope.  I've already heard news media saying this is going to last until October or longer.

If you don't want to believe the left isn't spreading panic about this, shame on you.  

already heard news media saying

Well there is the first mistake

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

fake news...The WHO just officially called it a pandemic...fake news

https://apple.news/AzwFk-LX9SCy75Oa9JAlG-g

What a stupid, phoney article written to create even more paranoia.  He says that he is a "Doctor" and that "Most of his childhood friends are now doctors in north Italy".   Who the hell ever had "most" of his childhood friends grow up to be doctors?  I'm no doctor, but I bet there isn't a doctor out there who had "most" of his childhood friends grow up to be doctors!  That alone discredits this article completely.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

through an online system that doesn't exist yet? Hope they do better than they did with the ammo background checks. 

lol yeah I was thinking this too.  The state is going to have an online system for all the classes at all the SUNY schools in two weeks..... right....  GF's daughter at Geneseo is packing now. 

24 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

through an online system that doesn't exist yet? Hope they do better than they did with the ammo background checks. 

20 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

lol yeah I was thinking this too.  The state is going to have an online system for all the classes at all the SUNY schools in two weeks..... right....  GF's daughter at Geneseo is packing now. 

what do you guys mean? I haven't been in college since 2007, but I was taking online classes back then. It's 2020, don't all colleges offer this already?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Inside the containment circle!

445c018a65c79f519531e9c459ad46b6.jpg&key=49207b2abdd4def6fd4114bf289b4775e6b4c9773f7774151321b56533f1bb4d

Temps only but what a day!

Maybe Biz wants me as his best friend from New Ro now....no white belts allowed sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha what course? temps is nonsense. Putnam and all public Westchester courses had opening day today!

56 minutes ago, Fletch said:

already heard news media saying

Well there is the first mistake

And that's my point.   The main stream media and the dumocrats have been politicizing this virus from the start.  The economy has been Trump's strongest accomplishment that the Dems would love to see fail. Seeing everything the Dems makeup doesn't work, this is one thing they need to keep going and exploit for as long as possible.  

They only thing the media and the dumocrats care about is getting rid of trump at whatever cost.  

• Like 1

Daughter in Buffalo is happy , she was auditing a university that’s a 3 1/2 hour drive away , she stays for a few days then drives back . Now since it’s basically shut down she doesn’t have to go .

Although she’ll be pissed if her trip to Spain in May is cancelled ! 

57 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

what do you guys mean? I haven't been in college since 2007, but I was taking online classes back then. It's 2020, don't all colleges offer this already?

Not for every class at every Suny.  Only certain classes.  And registration issues etc all being done in 8 days is doubtful.