Corona Virus Thread

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Thats drug stores. Im only guessing but they are probably down because they are out of stock they only put a few units on the shelf

thanks for clarifying. now the chart makes sense. I'm shcoked tho pizza isn't way down. who wants delivery these days with paranoia of virus?

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

thanks for clarifying. now the chart makes sense. I'm shcoked tho pizza isn't way down. who wants delivery these days with paranoia of virus?

thats what shocks you...... Im having a hard time figuring out who gets pizza at a drug store....????

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Robhuntandfish said:

thats what shocks you...... Im having a hard time figuring out who gets pizza at drug store....????

that's easy. 7.7% less people than last year. the same people who get sushi from gas stations. I've seen quite a bit of bad pizza posted on this forum. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

that's easy. 7.7% less people than last year. the same people who get sushi from gas stations. I've seen quite a bit of bad pizza posted on this forum. 

Well at least 7.7% learned their lesson.  99 % of those sales must be in Colorado!  

Edited by Robhuntandfish

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

There is a place near us that is a gas station and also only sells seafood, frozen and live, including live lobster, clams and crab.  A strange combo to say the least.  But I have bought clams, lobster and crab there and it was good. 

Edited by moog5050

29 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The delivery guy is one person vs going and being in contact with several I guess. Sorry I assumed the delivery persons gender

14 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

The delivery guy is one person vs going and being in contact with several I guess. Sorry I assumed the delivery persons gender

i choose "non binary" for my delivery human

37 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

There is a place near us that is a gas station and also only sells seafood, frozen and live, including live lobster, clams and crab.  A strange combo to say the least.  But I have bought clams, lobster and crab there and it was good. 

Fat Nancy's?

• Haha 1

Co-worker just came back from Venice on Saturday, just before the lock down.  Said no F's given by the people there.  People splashing water on their face and goggling the water without washing their hands with soap in the bathrooms, etc.

Being in a hospitality/events industry, Coumo's restrictions of large gatherings is hurting business.  I just took a pay cut for the next 3 months as a result.

1 hour ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Dont get me started on how gross alot of people are. Every day at work, I see people leave the shitter and walk right out the door without washing their hands. Even more of them I see at the sink, getting their hands wet, but not using soap. Lots of people that dont seem like they would be that way. Im pretty close to going from handshakes to fist bumps at this point.

On a somewhat racist note : Indians (not native Americans) are awful about this.  I also see them taking reams of paper towels into the crapper, when I come back later it's jammed with paper towels.  What. The.  Hell.

The joys of working on an IT floor.

3 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Co-worker just came back from Venice on Saturday, just before the lock down.  Said no F's given by the people there.  People splashing water on their face and goggling the water without washing their hands with soap in the bathrooms, etc.

Being in a hospitality/events industry, Coumo's restrictions of large gatherings is hurting business.  I just took a pay cut for the next 3 months as a result.

Cuomo and DiBlasio together wouldn't know how to screw in a light bulb.  DiBlasio had a news conference yesterday and was telling everyone that the virus could spread on the subway and then told everyone to avoid overcrowded subway cars.  He said to wait for the next train if the train is overly crowded.  One would be freakin waiting FOREVER to get onto a subway car that wasn't overcrowded.  They are all like cattle cars.  He's finally now figuring out that subways are overcrowded??   What a genius!!  

No it wasn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1