Predicting the future......

Robhuntandfish

We could do only 2 deer entered per person. So folks in no doe areas don't get over penalized. Does do count but only 3 points, bucks 5 and plus one point per 1 inch or more antler point. You can upgrade your deer if you get a higher point one later in season. We would need an equal amount of folks per area or just do a draft of teams of like 6 each from wherever...

Edited by Fletch

We could do only 2 deer entered per person. So folks in no doe areas don't get over penalized. Does do count but only 3 points, bucks 5 and plus one point per 1 inch or more antler point. You can upgrade your deer if you get a higher point one later in season. We would need an equal amount of folks per area or just do a draft of teams of like 6 each from wherever...

Check out the deer hunting section- chef got something “ cooking “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I wonder if their will be a day this year like Nov 2nd was last year.  Deer were pounding the ground that day one after another.  I was looking back on it for last year and a whole lot of bucks fell and some beauties within about a 36 hour period. 

One of my favorite hunting days of all time and I didn't draw the bow. My dad passed on 11/2/2000 so I never miss being in the woods that day and last year was extra special with good friends dropping bucks all over the state!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 5

I wonder if their will be a day this year like Nov 2nd was last year.  Deer were pounding the ground that day one after another.  I was looking back on it for last year and a whole lot of bucks fell and some beauties within about a 36 hour period. 

One of my favorite hunting days of all time and I didn't draw the bow. My dad passed on 11/2/2000 so I never miss being in the woods that day and last year was extra special with good friends dropping bucks all over the state!

Agree it was nuts throughout the state. I saw 3 different bucks by 750am when I killed one. Then looked back at my cams folder and had 2 other bucks on cam midday on other end of property too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sodfather said:

That was some voodoo shit right there

and why am I in blaze orange on the group text pic 

Because that's my favorite picture of you. I have another copy hanging in an 8x10" at my work office.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1