Predicting the future......

Robhuntandfish

You know that could be fun either by region or drafted teams for bragging rights and the first round at the next G2G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we need a format like the Ryders cup in golf. Head to head within teams. Each hunter announces the five consecutive hunts that will count in their head to head. 10 points for a doe; 5 points for a buck PLUS 1 point per point!

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

im thinking you, me, @Swamp_bucks, @Fletch, @Otto, @chrisw, @FISHDO We got em!  (if they spot us 100 " handicap for the WNY advantage) . 

We prob have to take in one out of region guy too like they do for Biz. lol.

I'm in if ya want me? I had a decent year last year. But who knows, I could totally whiff this year?  :dontknow:

Or could try to form a Capital Region team???

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, crappyice said:

This sounds like a job for [mention]Biz-R-OWorld [/mention] to create brackets, spreadsheets and graphs to track progress

Sounds like there is a plan in place to break up the group text by putting biz against the wny guys .

• Haha 1

Sounds like there is a plan in place to break up the group text by putting biz against the wny guys .

As commissioner he may have to excuse himself (and so you can continue measuring your bone!)

Or, we SE guys are willing to discuss a trade. He doesn’t shoot does and is therefore a handicap.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

I think we need a format like the Ryders cup in golf. Head to head within teams. Each hunter announces the five consecutive hunts that will count in their head to head. 10 points for a doe; 5 points for a buck PLUS 1 point per point!

Could also go with Wolc rules.  Total overall chest girth. 

As commissioner he may have to excuse himself (and so you can continue measuring your bone!)

Or, we SE guys are willing to discuss a trade. He doesn’t shoot does and is therefore a handicap.

Biz for moog seems like a fair trade After all he seems like the only WNY guy Who actually works

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Hmm, I think we may be able to scrape up a southern tier team..

@Pygmy @rob-c @Nytracker and for the ringer @wnybowhunter Who am I forgetting at the moment?

Solid team right there, only problem is this years hunting  is up in the air for me. We lost our lease and my knee replacement is not healing as quickly as I hoped. I’m probably taking this season off. 

5 minutes ago, rob-c said:

Solid team right there, only problem is this years hunting  is up in the air for me. We lost our lease and my knee replacement is not healing as quickly as I hoped. I’m probably taking this season off. 

Hey I  can drive you to a blind on my big food plot... we can keep you in the game .

• Like 1

While I am not happy about your troubles and hope your final statement is not true. It does Sounds like SE should match Jerky against Rob-c...

• Like 1

Only fair way to do it would be to count buck points (tines).  Each legal tine is a point.  Total amount of points wins.  Some regions cant get doe permits and that is easier than measuring each deer rack.  And 150 inch WNY eight points don't count more than 110 inch 8 points the rest of us shoot. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Only fair way to do it would be to count buck points (tines).  Each legal tine is a point.  Total amount of points wins.  Some regions cant get doe permits and that is easier than measuring each deer rack.  And 150 inch WNY eight points don't count more than 110 inch 8 points the rest of us shoot. 

Hang on let me get pics of all the 150" deer Ive killed in my 26 years hunting here...

crickets

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Hey I  can drive you to a blind on my big food plot... we can keep you in the game .

Thanks for the offer, I can walk etc. but it’s the constant swelling I have in it that hinders my ability to fully bend it. So walking through the woods is sketchy if it’s not a good trail. I’m just not confident in this new knee yet to be dragging a deer out of the woods. 

Hold the phone..just cuz my area is a perfectly balanced ecosystem and grows a healthy herd of does and bucks SE get penalized?!? #DoeLivesMatter

I do agree that WNY (aka Ohio\Pa of NY) should be punished for their FSW type bucks.