Predicting the future......

Robhuntandfish

Robhuntandfish will realize he would see more deer if he did not smell like Walleye fish fry. Uses secret cover spray and kills a slammer and 2 does.

Moog guides a forum member to a sweet 9 point on his property. Deer was almost not seen due to hunter being distracted by 45 inch TV in blind.

Biz shoots a bobcat with his bow at 18 yards.

Steuben Jerry one of his family shoots the biggest buck out of us all this year.

WNYBuckHunter posts at least 30 different bucks that are bigger than anything I see this season....

FastEddie hunts 78 glorious days and takes a nice buck and a doe.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

[mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention] doesn't see any bucks, settles for a doe. His dad shows him up with an 8pt. Both from the ground. 
[mention=4789]Buckmaster7600[/mention] trails a stud for 87 miles through the ADK's. Crosses 5 streams and 3 mountains in the process. Kills respectable buck. Carries it out on his shoulders. 
[mention=8872]dinorocks[/mention] kills 7 deer. Uses bones to make new table and chairs for the cabin.

You are wrong because I don’t have a doe tag. I send them away to other forum members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Robhuntandfish will realize he would see more deer if he did not smell like Walleye fish fry. Uses secret cover spray and kills a slammer and 2 does.

Moog guides a forum member to a sweet 9 point on his property. Deer was almost not seen due to hunter being distracted by 45 inch TV in blind.

Biz shoots a bobcat with his bow at 18 yards.

Steuben Jerry one of his family shoots the biggest buck out of us all this year.

WNYBuckHunter posts at least 30 different bucks that are bigger than anything I see this season....

FastEddie hunts 78 glorious days and takes a nice buck and a doe.

So walleye fishing before deer hunting at 3am is a bad idea?  Lol.  Hmmmm might have to consider this. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, wolc123 said:

My wife would be thrilled if that happens.  Last year was my off year for one of those, so this should be an on year, if my going on 40 year pattern holds.

I got a very nice buck on camera behind my work this morning.  Your place is certainly not too far for him to venture over......ie don't kill that first BB that strolls by.  :) 

4 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

So what are your predictions for the 2020 deer season for the members of this forum??  First deer?  best deer? etc..... (not sure Biz can play cause hes like Nostradamus!)

Lets get a couple of easy ones out of the way .....

- @Lawdwaz gets a buck in archery and gun season

- @Hock3y24 downs at least 3 deer. 

- @Fletch shoots one from the hole stand

Then I'm going with these: 

- @Biz-R-OWorld Dad gets a 8 point

- @Bionic-and- @Cabin Fever PB bucks this year

- Academy goes with an 80% buck take in archery

- @grampy grandson downs a 6 point

- @Robhuntandfish does not go 61 hunts like last year without tagging a deer!!! (if I get to 60 the boat comes back out for the rest of season!)

-First buck in the 2020 Harvest thread is a 4 point

What say you.....

Great, now I'm jinxed!

• Haha 1

It's true

My mine won’t believe it though. It can’t fathom the idea of turning a buck tag into a doe. Now maybe the reverse. 2 7/8” spikes on a doe tag sounds nice. The elusive 3 buck year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7 hours ago, Chef said:

I predict that SENY buts more bone on the table than the Academy this year.

Well as long as @the jerkman doesn’t miss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which area do us central NY folks go with? We can contribute some i hope...

I think to be fair it would have to be the rest of the state against WNY since they have better soil for big antlers. Game On!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Which area do us central NY folks go with? We can contribute some i hope...

I think to be fair it would have to be the rest of the state against WNY since they have better soil for big antlers. Game On!!

im thinking you, me, @Swamp_bucks, @Fletch, @Otto, @chrisw, @FISHDO We got em!  (if they spot us 100 " handicap for the WNY advantage) . 

We prob have to take in one out of region guy too like they do for Biz. lol.

• Like 3

im thinking you, me, [mention=8279]Swamp_bucks[/mention], [mention=481]Fletch[/mention], [mention=3175]Otto[/mention], [mention=5688]chrisw[/mention], [mention=10610]FISHDO[/mention] We got em!  (if they spot us 100 " handicap for the WNY advantage) . 
We prob have to take in one out of region guy too like they do for Biz. lol.
Or they could let us count the inches from your walleyes this fall Rob!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1