Quit your Bitching!

sg0331

Wanna snuggle Pygmy?

Thanks for the offer Skillet, but I don't think you are my type.

But then again, at my age, I don't get many OFFERS either...

I suppose there ARE advantages to being bisexual..

For one thing, it effectively DOUBLES your chances of getting a date on any given Saturday night..

Nawww...I just can't compromise my high standards.

I have always required two things of prospective partner.

A vagina and a pulse...

If we're going to get this thing to page 7 then i thought i would add that i think he shot his deer after legal hrs. According to him he was chasing sunset, he then shot the deer in a field but couldn't see it crash 50 yrds from him?? Hmmmm. Something fishy about this sg0331 guy..

Dang, that ought to push him over the edge. If he wins the big bucks story thingy I call dibs on his winnings if he's not on here anymore. :D

Fiii-ga-roooo, fi-ga-ro, fi-ga-rooooooo.

Just warming up a bit...

I'm recocidering now that I know what kind of groupies Pygmy takes a liking to.

Vaginas and pulses would be an upgrade to some of the dead f$&* I've been with,LOL

If we're going to get this thing to page 7 then i thought i would add that i think he shot his deer after legal hrs. According to him he was chasing sunset, he then shot the deer in a field but couldn't see it crash 50 yrds from him?? Hmmmm. Something fishy about this sg0331 guy..

I've actually noticed a few posts where people clearly took their deer after legal shooting hours. Terms like "it was just about dark" are definitely a dead giveaway, since there's still approximately a half hour of light after legal shooting hours.

Other than the buck in Ithaca story I have not seen anything other than congratulations to all the successful hunters. I must have missed something along the way but that is OK by me. I like to think this site has been for the most part supportive and entertaining with lots of pats on the backs and sometimes good natured ribbing. But thats all part of the scene.

The one thing that does gall me though is the deliberate name calling and mean spirit of some who seem quick to anger when others either disagree or don't subscribe to their mentality. I said before that I have killed more than my fair share of little bucks but have some nice big ones as well. I pull the trigger and fill a tag when it feels right and I know I will be happy and satisfied with the results, and as long as it is legal and fair chase who's business is it but mine? I put in a ton of time this season and passed some little guys and a lot of does but as time drew near for me to return to work I had patterned (as best you can) a group of does on my property over a few days. I also knew there was a buck hanging in the area that kept giving me the slip. After much thought and repositioning myself I was finally able to catch him slipping through a tangle of thicket making his way to a bedding area and connect with him. Big bodied buck to be sure but "just a four point rack". And guess what? I am damned proud of the effort and time I put in to get him, and he is just as much a trophy to me as some of my big ones that came much easier.

I love the guys who bumble along and stumble into a big buck and immediately become big buck experts and climb on some high horse when the truth is they were just S A Lucky. Truth be told most of the big deer are shot by pure luck by some lucky schmuck! My self included.....LOL! There are a few out there bent on only shooting big racked deer and that is cool by me and I don't down them for that but they should not be shoving their philosophy down others throats or belittling others who choose to legally take a different stand. It would be interesting to meet each other at some get together sometime in the off season and get a first hand glimpse at just who is who on this board. In my beagle trial days I had a bumper sticker that sums it up.........the BS stops when the tailgate drops. Maybe sometime during the summer there can be a chance to get together, drop some of the tailgates, and find out who are the BS er's and who are the real deal.

Peace!

NYH

Well said. I agree 100%.

• Like 3

If i remember correctly, sg0331 posted in the frustraded with bow hunters a post about until 308 gets off his lazy ass and shoots a deer like his (which his deer was a giant deer) than he cant bitch about bow hunters. In my book, thats gloating, which is just as worse as nocking someone down for a deer that they shot, no one really wants either one.

• Like 1