Merry Christmas my friends!!!!

Grizz1219

Unfortunately, this will be our 2nd year without Christmas. Severe financial situation. Sometimes, that's just the way it goes. However, I am certainly not PC, so I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and, hopefully, a Happy New Year.

I personally find it hilarious at how hard people recoil at the PC thing. I don't see why it's such a big deal to people to absolutely NEED to say Merry Christmas.

That being said, Merry Christmas everyone. Happy Hanukkah to the Jewish members. Happy Kwanza to anyone who may celebrate that. And if you're like me and don't feel the need to have any religious dealings, happy December 25th.

I personally find it hilarious at how hard people recoil at the PC thing. I don't see why it's such a big deal to people to absolutely NEED to say Merry Christmas.

That being said, Merry Christmas everyone. Happy Hanukkah to the Jewish members. Happy Kwanza to anyone who may celebrate that. And if you're like me and don't feel the need to have any religious dealings, happy December 25th.

Actually, while I have strong conservative beliefs, religion is definitely not one of them. I'm pretty much I guess what people would call an "agnostic". I don't know if there is, or isn't. However, I see nothing wrong with people believing, and get irritated with people who want to ban Merry Christmas, In God We Trust, and every other thing their personal ideology doesn't agree with, when it comes to the Christian religion.