Lets see the bucks!!!

moose

I know you guys might have posted some, but a lot of people might have missed seeing the bucks that have been harvested. So let's start a thread of only bucks that were harvested in 2011. No matter what size. Do not need stories, just pics. I think it would be pretty cool of having a thread of just pictures of bucks you can scroll through. I think everyone would enjoy it. Could even be your friends buck. BUCKS ONLY.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 13th. Public Land. Archery

8PT.jpg

November 20. Public Land. Shotgun

"Mercy Kill" Not the buck I had hoped to fill my regular season tag with. Was content just filming this buck until I noticed a limp and blood on his back leg. Without hesitation, I dropped the camera, picked up my gun and then dropped him. Turned out he was indeed hit in the back ham and would have had a miserable death to gangrene and/or coyotes I believe. Waited to see if anyone came trailing him, as I would have offered them the deer to continue hunting on my buck tag the rest of the season.....nobody came. I tagged him and he will eat just fine. No regrets....

IMG_3072-1.jpg

Edited by troutman

It's really nice to see the enthusiasm that hunters have over their success... always reminds me of what I like most about hunting... no matter how much opinions differ on some subjects, we all seem to enjoy this part and make it a point to congratulate each other on our success... one thing we all can agree on is that the success part is enjoyable to share with others... congrats to all.. Merry Christmas and God Bless