Looking for help

Robinson446

Here is the post from fourseasons by the way...

"Doewacker can you really come on here and say that you yourself have never filled a tag that was not yours or that you know of not one person that has done that??????? I highly doubt it. That crap happens all the time. I have done it before and i know of some that have done it this year. Is it my place to call them out?? No sir.. "

Don't mess with the Doewhacker!

Doewacker mabey you have issues. I have in the past used others tags and i admit to that and i would put money and good money that ALOT of people that post on here have done the same. We all have been young and stupid once but atleast i have the a$$ to say that i have. Must be you and im sure a few others will chime in and say they are mr perfects and have never just bent the rules just a little.To that my friend i say whatever!!!!!! If people want to break laws so be it. Im not getting involved with it either way.Report or Not report!!! I have had deer shot in my bean fields and called them in a few times only to get someone will call you back...yeah right!!! I have offered to let them put the dummy deer up and no doubt catch a few dipsticks... Never happened... So say what you will because i have tried but will never again.I wish there were more perfect guys like you around!!

i have a place in gilbertsville,and altought i do not know robinson or any of his friends,but just to read his post looking for help is very disturbing.to let a bunch of guys come up with all those tags.how do guys from putnam get so many tags in the 4 region when some of us who have places up here cant even get them. and then to ask the forum for help to get more.somethings not legit. wow !

Honestly I can't imagine using some one elses tag that wasn't signed over...lets see 8N...

I was issued 2 doe tags...plus and either /or (Which usually goes as a buck tag)....then I went November 1 and got 2 more doe tags and I could have 2 signed over...Thats one person with 6-7 possible doe tags....everyone around me hunts...only one property won't shoot does....Thank God for them...

Say we have 10 hunters in1 square mile ..we actually have more and a possible 60 doe tags (10 H x 6 P = 60 tags) for that 1 square mile...Imagine if we could all fill them and start on family members tags? :fie:

Generally speaking, my wife and I only require one deer per year per season anymore. That would be a max of two deer (one bow - one gun). That's plenty for us. So I really don't care how many I'm entitled to. As to engaging in "sign-overs", why would I even bother. I'm not trying to set any records for quantity of deer ...... lol.

I had a buddy whom could not get out to hunt the last day of gun season (southern tier) and he had a doe permit and had not nailed a buck this year so far... I asked him if I could get out there and hopefully fill it for him , I put his tag number on the back of my license and went out the last day and took a nice doe .... we split the meat and never exchanged any money ! He's happy I'm happy and it was a good clean shot !

P.s. Robinson, don't hunt with those guys. They're gonna get you in trouble. BTW did someone hack your account at school or something?

No why? And I wasnt sure thats why i was asking. And yeah they filled like 13 of the tags. Tree guy, i do not hunt this way or say it is right, i wasnt sure thats why i was asking. But thank you for the info guys.

i have a place in gilbertsville,and altought i do not know robinson or any of his friends,but just to read his post looking for help is very disturbing.to let a bunch of guys come up with all those tags.how do guys from putnam get so many tags in the 4 region when some of us who have places up here cant even get them. and then to ask the forum for help to get more.somethings not legit. wow !

I wasnt asking to help get more, i was joking about that, i wouldnt know what to do with 15 deer, nor do i want to shoot 15 deer during one hunting season, takes the fun out of it i would think. But anyways, Jonathan, do you just have a seasonal house in Gilbertsville? Just curious, My father is the cheif of the gilbertsville fire department so i was just curious to if he or i would know you.

Unless I missed it somewhere, I still have not heard how many guys these 15 tags were split up amongst. If you had a dozen guys with 15 tags ....... what's the big deal. If they had 15 tags apiece, that's a completely different deal. But Robinson never said that, nor has he clarified how many people were there that got the 13 deer. Same deal ..... 13 guys getting 13 deer is just some good hunting. Two guys getting 13 deer would be a whole different story. There's some key info missing here........ or did I just miss it?

I think there was like 4 guys. 4 sounds about right. Not sure, all i know is they stayed at a hotel and my dad knew them somehow and they parked their trailer at my house with their 2 ATV's and came and got them every morning. They said something about they save all their sick days up and paid vacation days, and use them come deer season, one guy had like 28 paid days off for hunting, and the other had like 31 or some crazy number like that.

No why? And I wasnt sure thats why i was asking. And yeah they filled like 13 of the tags. Tree guy, i do not hunt this way or say it is right, i wasnt sure thats why i was asking. But thank you for the info guys.

Right or not right, ill still give u the money... lol.