Help a fellow New Yorker

mzukovsky

How about...... Hi guys I am new here and want to introduce myself. I live in -------- and have been hunting for------ years. I look forward to hearing and sharing hunting stories/tactics with all of you.

It takes some major cajones to make your first post on this forum a request for a vote to win a contest.

Been a member since April 16 2011...first post....Ya know....I'll vote for you ...for this reason....it's a monthly contest ...from a well known company.... that if anyone else here knew about...kept it to them selves...you let everyone know about it ....I'd bet a doller to a doughnut....one of the above posters will be asking for votes soon enough...thanks for the heads up....

make that three. I have to hawk for votes here every 2 years so no thanks. If it were me I would not click the link, but again that is just me. And will I vote for this guy umm no for two reasons 1 I dont want to due to above reasons and because growalot said I should lol j/k. I guess I know better.

Tough crowd here, but very helpfull if you contribute something once in a while. I know I got a lot of support from this group when I was looking for some online votes for a friend of mine on facebook.

Good bunch of people here if ya take the time to get to know us...untill then, no votes!

• Like 1

can you get spyware just by clicking on it?

No..the link is good. As a matter of fact,when you scroll to the bottom of the page,you see where you can order free samples of seed...just pay the $9.95 for shipping. It's a good deal considering all the different seeds they send you.

If the guy would have gone about asking for votes a bit differently.......

I'm that predictable? ;)

Kinda..lol I actually clicked on the link.. the website and organization are legit... I just don't understand what I would be voting for.. there are several other names on the ballot.. maybe the other people are more worthy than this guy... worthy of what I'm not sure... Don't even know what the heck the voting is for... the site just asks the entries to get their friends and family to vote for them.. sounds like the contest is to see how many people they can bring to the site... sounds like a membership drive to me...lol