My 10 year anniversary is coming up

sodfather

November 21st 2010 I joined the forum. Now I know this special anniversary has came up in several of your emails on what to do for me. So let me make this easy on you all. I don’t want a party or a gold watch or he’ll even a t-shirt. But if the hunting forum gods ( not you Biz or Jerkman) would you grant me the chance of a nice buck on the gun opener. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

Now this is a well timed anniversary. On a hunting forum in November. 

My buddy had his wedding anniversary this week. And I ask him every year....who the hell gets married in the rut???? He of course forgot it and went hunting that day. Lol

Congrats on your 10 year. Sending luck to you for a 10 point for 10 years.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sodfather said:

November 21st 2010 I joined the forum. Now I know this special anniversary has came up in several of your emails on what to do for me. So let me make this easy on you all. I don’t want a party or a gold watch or he’ll even a t-shirt. But if the hunting forum gods ( not you Biz or Jerkman) would you grant me the chance of a nice buck on the gun opener. 

Touching.........Happy Anniversary. 

It's really is a beautiful thing how this forum, and what a forum it is, had brought you here and has greatly enhanced all of our surfing experiences beyond any preconceived notions.  We really are blessed to have you Jay.........

(I hope a big 3pt buck runs into you after Bizzy gut shoots it and you dispatch it in self defense)  :)

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Touching.........Happy Anniversary. 

It's really is a beautiful thing how this forum, and what a forum it is, had brought you here and has greatly enhanced all of our surfing experiences beyond any preconceived notions.  We really are blessed to have you Jay.........

(I hope a big 3pt buck runs into you after Bizzy gut shoots it and you dispatch it in self defense)  :)

Bizzy almost had me on a trac last year that would take me all over Chautauqua county but he missed by a mile 

• Like 1

Only if you grant me excellent lighting when I buy my first marital home

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Hey Jay didn't Biz give you a T shirt with a buck ok n it last year and then you shot one with the same amount of points?  Seems like I remember something like that.....

Yes I shot the deer during bow and he came out for gun opener but already had the shirts made . 

19 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Yes I shot the deer during bow and he came out for gun opener but already had the shirts made . 

Happy Anniversary, My Friend  !!

On opening day, I shall take a moment  and gaze in your direction ( northwest) and rub my nuts....

That should bring you luck !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, sodfather said:

9 hours ago, sodfather said:

well now he needs to keep the JuJu going!  He better be having a 10 year 10 pt anniversary T shirt made. If he doesnt I would seek consul on a possible divorce.  Be sure you get the forum rights 

• Like 1