Vaccination

27 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Wow, Really- Are you sure about the 2 COVID patients, though?  Why would he post that then?

I’m 100% sure,  I can’t speak to what others are doing and why . Btw hospitals need to be near full capacity, 80-85 % to generate the proper amount of income .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Trump is a know nothing freak who went on the biggest stage in the middle of a pandemic and lobbied for therapeutics that were known to be ineffective or dangerous. Why would anyone turn to him for advice on anything medical related? Biden and Harris’ consistent response was that they would trust the scientific consensus, whether Trump agreed or disagreed. 

You're doing the dirty work for the morons on the forum. You can't allow the quote from your article "'If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it, absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I'm not taking it,' Harris said" to validate jerryK's "biden and harris rejection for the vaccine when trump was still in office." That's an absurd jump and it's the problem with the uninformed fart right. They live off memes and clips taken out of context. You're better than that.

Edited by Versatile_Hunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Trump is a know nothing freak who went on the biggest stage in the middle of a pandemic and lobbied for therapeutics that were known to be ineffective or dangerous. Why would anyone turn to him for advice on anything medical related? Biden and Harris’ consistent response was that they would trust the scientific consensus, whether Trump agreed or disagreed. 

You're doing the dirty work for the morons on the forum. You can't allow the quote from your article "'If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it, absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I'm not taking it,' Harris said" to validate jerryK's "biden and harris rejection for the vaccine when trump was still in office." That's an absurd jump and it's the problem with the uninformed fart right. They live off memes and clips taken out of context. You're better than that.

I appreciate the sentiment VH, really, but I think youre mistaken- youre trying to have it both ways.  Let me say that Harris has NEVER been consistent in ANY message she has everconveyed to the public- ever.  From the  vaccine , to the BLM riots , to the border crisis she has been inconsistent- and just plain wrong- on every single issue.  Yes, she did say that she would take a vaccine recommended by Fauci and YES , she did say she would NOT TAKE A VACCINE THAT TRUMP SAYS WE SHOULD TAKE AND HE DID! So, which is it?This is my prediction: if Trump would have been reelected, and rolled out the vaccine himself, she would have refused to take it; I could be wrong , but I believe that her hatred of him far surpasses and other sentiments she may have.   

Also, why refer to your brethren on here as "other morons on the forum?" I would be inclined, sometimes,  to use similar appelations towards a few of the members on here that happen to be on your side of the political spectrum , but I wont lower myself as that shuts down the discussion- and the listening to your message- immediately. Even if many on here disagree w/ you , I get the feeling that youve garnered respect and that guys listen to you because your posts are articulate, well reasoned and on-point- I know that I do. Youre better than that !

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Trump is a know nothing freak who went on the biggest stage in the middle of a pandemic and lobbied for therapeutics that were known to be ineffective or dangerous. Why would anyone turn to him for advice on anything medical related?

I can see how the people who enjoy being manipulated by the leftist main stream media talking heads would believe this, considering that's how they spun anything and everything Trump ever said to make him look bad.

Tell me this, where are all these opinionated talking heads today regarding what Biden says and does?  I guess Biden is such a knowledgeable POTUS, they can't find anything wrong with anything he says and does.  It's no wonder the clueless masses are turning to him for medical advice.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Keep believing your bullshit websites and I'll trust what I watched live on TV. The biggest difference between you and i is before this shit started I guarentee there was something else you lived in fear over. You have no idea how brainwashed you really are .

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

Keep believing your bullshit websites and I'll trust what I watched live on TV. The biggest difference between you and i is before this shit started I guarentee there was something else you lived in fear over. You have no idea how brainwashed you really are .

It’s striking how preoccupied you are with denying your own fear and accusing others of it. Fear is such a scary word to you… 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

25 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s striking how preoccupied you are with denying your own fear and accusing others of it. Fear is such a scary word to you… 

Ya, that's me . Tip toeing through life so I can arrive at death safely

• Like 4

I’m 100% sure,  I can’t speak to what others are doing and why . Btw hospitals need to be near full capacity, 80-85 % to generate the proper amount of income .

And this was written today by a DR I know in Florida

ff71fab4b9bd30e30632387d4db93928.jpg
93c5705e3e7bde0d0987f1215fb7df57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

16,500 people in the hospital wi the covid in the state of Florida.

Tennessee deploying national guard medical personnel to hospitals to deal with the amount of covid patients.

But this is just the flu

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Chef said:

16,500 people in the hospital wi the covid in the state of Florida.

Tennessee deploying national guard medical personnel to hospitals to deal with the amount of covid patients.

But this is just the flu

The flu virus is so common that the number of people infected each influenza season can only be estimated, not determined for certain. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annually estimates the impact of the flu on the U.S. population, and preliminarily for the 2019-2020 flu season they’ve estimated there were 38 million cases, 18 million sought care from their healthcare provider, 400,000 were hospitalized, and 22,000 died with influenza.

The reason you hear so much about the flu each year is because it’s incredibly common: Each year, 5% to 20% of the U.S. population will get the flu on average. A recent study found that adults get the flu twice per decade on average, but children are infected once every other year on average. There have been 9.3 to 45 million cases of the flu each year since 2010 according to the CDC. And the effects are serious. An estimated 140,000 to 810,000 Americans are hospitalized each year because of complications from the flu illness. And as for flu death statistics, 12,000 to 61,000 people have died each year from flu-related causes in the U.S over the past decade.

This info is found here https://www.singlecare.com/blog/flu-statistics-infographic/

Not some Fox news white supremacist right wing anti vaxxers here Chef.

Influenza or the "Flu" has been around for an estimated 1,500 years, with a vaccine that is only 30-60% effective.

People get sick every day and go to the hospital.

The mortality rate of covid is what really counts and you won't hear about that, as it's the same or lower than the Flu now and that doesn't fit the drive by narrative.

How boring would the news be, if all you heard was that people were getting sick form whatever the latest strain is now and not dying from it ?

Luckily there's still the racist, climate change and Trump cards to pull out when news is slow.

• Like 3

Was supposed to go out to dinner w/ one of my GF's high school friends Saturday , but she just cancelled- has Covid and is fullly  vaccinated.  Another break through case, unfortunately.

The CDC stopped counting “breakthrough cases” as of May 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Are you sure? Why would they?

The cdc still thinks there are people on the fence about getting vaccinated, if the number of cases in vaccinated people continues to explode it doesn’t help with their politically driven mission. With the CDC as corrupt as it is instead of giving us the facts they only give us the facts they want t us to have.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Are you sure? Why would they?

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause. This shift will help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance.

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause. This shift will help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance.

So I guess that one can infer, then, that the CDC data on COVID breakthrough cases in the vaxxed crowd is slightly flawed lol.  

• Like 3

Weather or not you get the vaccine or not is your choice. But I am going to tell you what my wife are doing right now. We are in NC because my 27-year-old son is in the hospital with covid related pneumonia. Yesterday he was coughing up blood. (he was not vaccinated ) here’s what he said to me (sorry dad I should of got the shot)

He is doing better today they gave him the drug Trump got when he had it

19 minutes ago, Larry said:

Weather or not you get the vaccine or not is your choice. But I am going to tell you what my wife are doing right now. We are in NC because my 27-year-old son is in the hospital with covid related pneumonia. Yesterday he was coughing up blood. (he was not vaccinated ) here’s what he said to me (sorry dad I should of got the shot)

Praying for a full recovery for your son Larry.

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Good luck to your son!

Sorry to hear that praying for your son