Vaccination

My thoughts exactly.
.I joke that Twitter should have banned him a year before they did.  He would have won handily. Lol

I completely agree, I think trump is a very shitty human being but he did an exponentially better job than our current “ you know, the thing.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

He exceeded your expectations. Do you think Red Lobster is a fine seafood restaurant too. LMAO. Oh and I would watch my step with suggestions of a former first lady needing to die.

Oh.. too fancy for red lobster. eh? ;)

22 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

He exceeded your expectations. Do you think Red Lobster is a fine seafood restaurant too. LMAO. Oh and I would watch my step with suggestions of a former first lady needing to die.

That's right GC , Only the left can threaten death and decapitation of a president, or condone riots and dissent.

That's an entitlement if you have a (D) after your name.

Trump good, Orange man bad, whatever fits their narrative.

I'll give you this GC, Joe Biden is a lot better than Trump at killing our soldiers !

This is such a cluster fuck, I'm thinking Biden had to ask Cuomo what would be the best way to leave Afghanistan.

The same advice he gave Ol' Joe about letting covid infected illegals through our borders and flying them to cities around the country.

Cuomo's last word's to Biden, "What could go wrong" ? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I’ve never in my life ate something from the water that I didn’t catch/ harvest myself.

I do love red lobsters rolls tho!

I'm not a big seafood person. My girlfriend on the other hand is. If she drags me somewhere I'm eating the steak.. Heck I'm easy , for me it's hard to improve on a good cheeseburger..lol.

Even though I've cooked clams and bacon wrapped shrimp with a little Bay seasoning on the BBQ grill a couple times this summer and it was pretty good..

Buckmaster you come off as a arrogant cocky prick! These would be fighting words if you didn’t do such a good job of how you convey your opinion. Keep fighting the good fight for common sense, also your deer tracking content is fantastic 

• Like 1

I'm not a big seafood person. My girlfriend on the other hand is. If she drags me somewhere I'm eating the steak.. Heck I'm easy , for me it's hard to improve on a good cheeseburger..lol.
Even though I've cooked clams and bacon wrapped shrimp with a little Bay seasoning on the BBQ grill a couple times this summer and it was pretty good..

I love lobster but the handling of seafood makes me nervous. Luckily a good friend from the marines family owns a lobster boat so I’ll go out with him a couple times a year and get my lobster fix.

• Like 1

What is it with you lefties putting trump on such a pedestal he’s completely irrelevant today! He was a terrible candidate that ran against a traitor twat that needs to die. Ill give him credit in that he way exceeded my expectations as a president. But he was unable to keep his trap shut and that cost him the election.

So do you think he will run again in 2024 and if so what does it say about the Republican Party if he wins the primary

Only been there a couple times but I ate steak. And lots of rolls.

This cheddar biscuits are amazing see that’s we agree on something

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Chef said:

So do you think he will run again in 2024 and if so what does it say about the Republican Party if he wins the primary

Says at least its not rigged like the dems do it . 

The governor  from florida is going to be the next president if trumps does not want the job .  

Says at least its not rigged like the dems do it . 
The governor  from florida is going to be the next president if trumps does not want the job .  

I won’t even gratify that with a response. He doesn’t even have the approval rating in his own state

13 minutes ago, Chef said:

I won’t even gratify that with a response. He doesn’t even have the approval rating in his own state

Maybe DeSantis can be VP than as Harris dropped out before California do to polls showing she had little support in California. Who do you see as the Democratic front runner for 2024?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

No idea, I’m a Democrat that’s been forced to vote republican.

Im assuming you’re serious. One of my best friends was a die hard liberal and has the same sentiments.  He has swung to the other side cause he said the party has gone bananas. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Im assuming you’re serious. One of my best friends was a die hard liberal and has the same sentiments.  He has swung to the other side cause he said the party has gone bananas. 

I'm am still a registered democrat.. kinda of slowly switched over years in my 20s. Never bothered to switch. Not really a party line voter anyways. 

I get to vote for who I don't want in the primaries.

Maybe DeSantis can be VP than as Harris dropped out before California do to polls showing she had little support in California. Who do you see as the Democratic front runner for 2024?

I honestly have no idea…… I’m not a Democrat lol

I’m very serious, I’ve never considered myself I liberal. When I was stationed down south “the first times I could vote” it was a lot different down there. A southern Democrat was still a thing and I agreed with them more than any other party. I feel like I was left behind on the sharp left turn the Democrats took. I’m more libertarian than anything but I would never vote for one in a national election.

I’m very socially liberal and very fiscally conservative. I believe freedom goes all directions not just the direction that aligns with my beliefs.I feel that the government should stay out of our lives but I also feel the government should have the right to take your freedoms if you chose to be on tax payer handouts. I’m pro abortion, I think there should be mandatory abortion in some cases. I think every law abiding citizen should be allowed to own machine guns and rocket launchers if the have the want and the means. I believe you should be able to screw whoever/whatever you want as long as it’s consensual. I think there should be a flat tax. I think all drugs should be legal. I think marijuana should be grown in prisons and sold by the state for recreational and medicinal use.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chef said:

You can support the left and these idiots all you like.  Just makes you look the fool here. Fact is Trump did an awesome job for the American people not being a politician. Now if the fucking idiots on the left and the media would have not tried to impeach him on bullshit at every turn and let him do his job we would have been in even better shape.  Nothing has to be said about the Republican Party but man oh man these idiots on the left give the public more and more to say everyday. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/city-hall/2021/8/25/22641495/chicago-coronavirus-vaccine-mandate-october-15-city-employees-police-unions-lightfoot-catanzara

Looks like Chicago is going to get worst as the police stay home if vaccinations are pushed on them.

Oh I can’t wait to see the savages go nuts with no police presence. Bad enough now

• Like 1

I saw parts of Trump's rally the other night. He suggested to the crowd that they get vaccinated. The crowd booed and he did an immediate hasty flip about face to individual freedoms and choice just like any good NYcity ConMan Shyster would be expected to do. LMAO!

He occupies a lot of space in your head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Chef said:

I honestly have no idea…… I’m not a Democrat lol

I'm on the Democrats email list lol 

If trump don't run who ever he picks will be president watch. 

What was  Democrat is now Republican and what is now democrat is communist  globalist and for the super rich in hollywood  now,  sad to say . 

• Like 1