Vaccination

7 minutes ago, Chef said:

So you support BLM in their struggles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try to stay on the subject.

You are the one who praised Cuomo handling of the covid, that resulted in all the deaths in the nursing homes. Oh wait you blame Trump.

Now if people support mandates, I think they don't know what America stands for and represent. 

• Like 3

An unconstitutional law is void.  Therefore nobody has to follow it.

I've never heard of any job requiring a flu shot.  Besides we're talking about the govt mandating the shot to eat in a restaurant of fly on a plane.  That's not something the govt has constitutional authority to do.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Chef said:

You realize getting a fake vaccine passport is a felony. Guess breaking the law is ok when it suits your narrative.

If you look up some of the other odd and ridiculous felonies I am sure you have committed some along with everyone else on here I know I have.

• Like 1

Try to stay on the subject.
You are the one who praised Cuomo handling of the covid, that resulted in all the deaths in the nursing homes. Oh wait you blame Trump.
Now if people support mandates, I think they don't know what America stands for and represent. 

So you support breaking the law when your Perceive your rights to be at risk… which by the way they are not. But when someone else breaks the law because they perceive their rights are at risk you call them a criminal.

You sir have no compression of what freedom even is.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Just Lucky said:

Human rights trump man made laws.

"And in conclusion, your honour, I declare myself a sovereign citizen and therefore not subject to your man-made laws and am free of any legal constraints. I demand you release me immediately!"

Let me know how that works out for you.

• Haha 1

If you look up some of the other odd and ridiculous felonies I am sure you have committed some along with everyone else on here I know I have.

So you are ok breaking the law to service your own needs. But if others do to preserve theirs in your eyes they are a criminal.

That is the definition of hypocrisy. Also shows what you really think about people of color.

Way to be a racist

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

So you are ok breaking the law to service your own needs. But if others do to preserve theirs in your eyes they are a criminal.

That is the definition of hypocrisy. Also shows what you really think about people of color.

Way to be a racist

How is he being racist? :blink:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chef said:

Way to be a racist

Hold up, I did not quote anything you said about blm so you might want to check calling me a racist. All I said and will say it again is if you look up some of the odd and ridiculous felonies most like myself have all committed some. What the hell is your problem dude?

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 2

Hold up, I did not quote anything you said about blm so you might want to check calling me a racist. All I said and will say it again is if you look up some of the odd and ridiculous felonies most like myself have all committed some. What the hell is your problem dude?

So was BLM right to break laws to stand up for themselves?

• Haha 1

No and I was not in the right when I committed my felonies like kicking over my teachers mailbox as a kid or opening my roommate magazine in the mail as a kid both felonies. I never said committing felonies was ok did I, just with some of the odd and ridiculous felonies we most likely have all committed some. But neither of them where as bad as burning businesses to the ground, stealing from businesses , and throwing shit at the police. Also none of that is standing up for one self. The protesters where fine the rioters where not how is this not simple enough for you.  You can get screwed with that calling me a racist shit after putting words in my mouth.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Chef said:

So was BLM right to break laws to stand up for themselves?

You made a mistake Bro' ; shouldnt accuse people of being racists frivously. Too much of that goin down these days and a major tactic employed by the left.  Dont buy into that nonsence that disagrements always arise out of intrinsic feelings of bias- its silly.

• Like 2

You made a mistake Bro' ; shouldnt accuse people of being racists frivously. Too much of that goin down these days and a major tactic employed by the left.  Dont buy into that nonsence that disagrements always arise out of intrinsic feelings of bias- its silly.

Anyone who thinks it’s OK to break the law by having a fake vaccine card, but doesn’t think it’s OK for what BLM did Is racist. I personally think both are despicable

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

Anyone who thinks it’s OK to break the law by having a fake vaccine card, but doesn’t think it’s OK for what BLM did Is racist. I personally think both are despicable

Youve painted yourself into a corner with your argument Chef- your position is WAY too overgeneralized.

Youre equating two offenses: possessing a vaccine card and the looting, rioting, burning, destruction of private property, assault of innocent people and police officers perpetrated by BLM as being morally equivalent, dont you see that? Thats ridiculous!!

BLM is nothing more than a gang of thugs- and when they get together do to their business, their only purpose is to wreak havoc and commit violence and mayhem.  Peaceful protests are fine, what they do is not.  I deplore their tactics, as should you. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Chef said:

And did I ever say it was, if you will take the time to go back and reread my post you will find I did not. Not sure if you have confused  what I said  with someone else. A simple apology would have been better than doubling down on your mistake and labeling me a racist.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

The DOJ said that misrepresenting the official seal of a U.S. agency, like the CDC logo on vaccine cards, could be a violation of federal law. Violators could face up to five years in prison or a $5,000 fine. 

Could be lol .

This seems to apply to the makers of fake cards not the users . Like counterfeit currency, it’s the makers that go to jail , the guy passing the fake bill, simply has it confiscated.

My legitimate card has some barley readable numbers and the address of a pharmacy, how in the wild world of sports , is some dope checking cards at say a football game going to know if it’s real of fake ? He just wants the line to keep moving .

If I was making fake cards , I would change the CDC symbol with its super super small print to something else you can’t read . Center for Dessert Control perhaps .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Youve painted yourself into a corner with your argument Chef- your position is WAY too overgeneralized.

Youre equating two offenses: possessing a vaccine card and the looting, rioting, burning, destruction of private property, assault of innocent people and police officers perpetrated by BLM as being morally equivalent, dont you see that? Thats ridiculous!!

BLM is nothing more than a gang of thugs- and when they get together do to their business, their only purpose is to wreak havoc and commit violence and mayhem.  Peaceful protests are fine, what they do is not.  I deplore their tactics, as should you. 

What do you think of the flag waving monkey farts who invaded our capitol on Jan 6?

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Being called racist by a Biden/Coumo supporter has no value.