Vaccination

22 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

This is part of the problem in this country. People listening to Joe Rogan,  instead of science,Holy sh*t folks.

You don't listen to his show , he's talked to more doctors and scientists then everyone on this thread combined

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

Also the idiot didn’t just take ivermectin he also took monoclonal antibodies… so when he is cure it will be from that not the horse meds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The idiot that survived covid without the vaccine, has one of the most popular pod casts and donates more money to charities in a year than you'll make in a lifetime.

That Idiot ?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

You don't listen to his show , he's talked to more doctors and scientists then everyone on this thread combined

I do watch him on occasion. But as far as a source for what and what not to do when it comes to Covid, not for me. Joe is entertainment and very good at what he does. But not medical advice.

The idiot that survived covid without the vaccine, has one of the most popular pod casts and donates more money to charities in a year than you'll make in a lifetime.
That Idiot ?

How do you know he survived he just got diagnosed this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I do watch him on occasion. But as far as a source for what and what not to do when it comes to Covid, not for me. Joe is entertainment and very good at what he does. But not medical advice.

But isn't that what you're doing in a sense? Giving medical advice telling people the vax is "proven safe" and it's every Americans duty to get a experimental drug that doesn't work and one has no recourse for compensation if there's long term side effects?

• Like 3

I'm vaxxed and really could care less who does or doesn't get the vaccine outside of immediate family. Why is it anti vaxxers are so adamant about telling people not to take it or they're nuts to take it. You guys cry about personal freedoms but go nuts when you hear people are getting the vaccine and want to do everything you can to stop them. If you don't want it, do take it

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, mowin said:

But isn't that what you're doing in a sense? Giving medical advice telling people the vax is "proven safe" and it's every Americans duty to get a experimental drug that doesn't work and one has no recourse for compensation if there's long term side effects?

Absolutely not. I already stated several times if you don't want it don't take it.

8 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I'm vaxxed and really could care less who does or doesn't get the vaccine outside of immediate family. Why is it anti vaxxers are so adamant about telling people not to take it or they're nuts to take it. You guys cry about personal freedoms but go nuts when you hear people are getting the vaccine and want to do everything you can to stop them. If you don't want it, do take it

I never once said not to take it

I've never once criticized anyone for getting the shot. I've got family members that have gotten it. 

It's ones personal choice, NOT the governments. 

Most of my family members have already said they will not be getting the boosters. 

I figured this thread would surpass 100 pages ( that was the number I had picked a couple weeks ago ), so I treated myself to a new ML at page 98. Thanks for not disappointing and keeping the arguments rolling!

I'm getting some new gear I needed thanks to the bickering, but my wallet isn't liking it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mowin said:

Then why are you pushing for everyone to get it? 

Just a suggestion to keep hospital emergency rooms from being pushed to Max capacity which is now happening in several states. Not pushing. I'm not in the position to push an anti vaxxer into doing anything. It's corporations that are doing the pushing, like travel, and many other large employers in the health industry. But hey, that's all part of a free market society that many here have been rooting for for years. All OK when a company doesn't want to hire gays or people from certain ethnic groups etc, right?

29 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

You come off like fascist  when you write on here a lot of the times hope you know .

real science takes in all information to make a decision about something  especially about shit you put in you  you be a fool to not listen to both sides  before making a medical decision.

Edited by phantom

7 minutes ago, mowin said:

I've never once criticized anyone for getting the shot. I've got family members that have gotten it. 

It's ones personal choice, NOT the governments. 

Most of my family members have already said they will not be getting the boosters. 

Not sure why they wouldn't get their booster shots? That's new to me with anyone I know who's gotten the vaccine, which is just about everyone. And vaccines have been mandated for over a century in Gov, business, education. Nothing new. No one is really telling anyone they have to get it. If you want to serve in the military vaccine mandates are nothing new. Don't want to take the dozen or so vaccines regulated before a deployment then you don't go and look for work in the no vaccine required public sector.

4 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Not sure why they wouldn't get their booster shots? That's new to me with anyone I know who's gotten the vaccine, which is just about everyone. And vaccines have been mandated for over a century in Gov, business, education. Nothing new. No one is really telling anyone they have to get it. If you want to serve in the military vaccine mandates are nothing new. Don't want to take the dozen or so vaccines regulated before a deployment then you don't go and look for work in the no vaccine required public sector.

Because when they got the shot, they were led to believe it works. Turns out not so much. 

• Like 1