172 buck

Nomad

My new guy at work showed me a pic. of his Dads buck from this year, I can't post it because its just on my cell and I have no idea how and won't without his Dads OK anyway.

But it was scored at the Rochester Sportsmans show last week end. 172 !

I know this post sucks without pics! But it may give us hope that we too may run across one someday.This is not a guy who plans all his time around deer season or ever had one mounted before.

Oh and Doc not to far away....

WNYBuckhunter, don't have a smart phone ( or phone user...) nor internet service on phone.Then half the time I can't post pics from my computer to begin with .If I get the ok to post it,I'll send it to you,if you PM me a number.

They are out there!! and a lot never get scored just sit on some hunter's wall or mantle or hang in the barn. Yes there are a lot of hunters out there that do not care about score!! My neighbor is one of them 76years young and has shot more big buck than most of us will see in our lifetime.. Racks just hang in the basement rafters.. has a good story to go with each of them. Most would make nys record book. a few are truly b&c ... to each his own.

WNYBuckhunter, don't have a smart phone ( or phone user...) nor internet service on phone.Then half the time I can't post pics from my computer to begin with .If I get the ok to post it,I'll send it to you,if you PM me a number.

HAHAHA Id be glad to help you out, just let me know.

It was shotgun, not being the guy or ever meeting him, I'm not saying where and so forth, I upset one guy years ago posting a pic with TMI . I have one pic. from his son. I understand everyone wants to see a full on shot, so would I.

I don't have one though.....

I feely admit I know little of scoring never had one done,little interest in having one done.

BUT it was scored at the sportsman show by some group that goes all over the North East scoring them.

Watched a couple NYBBC antler scorers last night at a seminar. Some were fair size, others were smaller. All were trophys to the taker, with some great stories to go along. The excitement that goes along, you kind of get caught up in the moment. It was nice to see people enjoying the sport.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter