Afghanistan falls in a week, WTH?

Thats a stone cold fact. If he could have mustered up a little class and civility at any point in his term hed have won easily again. But he couldnt/wouldnt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The sad part is it’s true, I voted for him the first time around l. I didn’t round two because of his horrible mouth and shit handling of covid… weather most here will admit it or not if he had been more in support of mitigation efforts covid would not be the political issue it has become

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

She already is. Joe is a puppet who reads from a script. Nothing more. Anyone could do his job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So what's the difference if puppet and puppet master are one in the same .

Its still = same crap at the end of the day  .

Nancy Pelosi pulling both their strings anyway .

2 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Straw man argument. It how he’s doing it that sucks and directly led to the deaths of 13 Americans. So far.

So I guess we're not counting the 8000 dead American servicemen under George Bush's presidency. Funny how the head count on casualties only starts with Joe Biden.

So I'm finally seeing what has you guys in such a tizzy. When this Afghanistan fiasco of 20+ yrs ends, and it will, it will be a Democrat president who finally had the balls to do it. We've had four presidents who dilly dallied in that hell hole and never did a thing. The last buffoon we had in office didn't know the difference between IED or IUD (pretty sure most here don't either) or did he even care to know. Joe Biden will be the president who finally got us out of Afghanistan. Everything else being spouted by the right wing Trump loving hysteria media machine by armchair generals will be long forgotten by the time the midterms come around. I see why you guys are so skeered now.

• Sad 1

Just now, Gobbler Chaser said:

So I'm finally seeing what has you guys in such a tizzy. When this Afghanistan fiasco of 20+ yrs ends, and it will, it will be a Democrat president who finally had the balls to do it. We've had four presidents who dilly dallied in that hell hole and never did a thing. The last buffoon we had in office didn't know the difference between IED or IUD (pretty sure most here don't either) or did he even care to know. Joe Biden will be the president who finally got us out of Afghanistan. Everything else being spouted by the right wing Trump loving hysteria media machine by armchair generals will be long forgotten by the time the midterms come around. I see why you guys are so skeered now.

I understand that you hate Trump and the Republican party ( no sarcasm here), but that is an absolutely absurd assessment of the current situation.  The balls to get us out? This man (Biden) has done more  to damage our national prestige and our international status as a superpower than any President before him- even Obama wasnt this bad. As an American, I am  shocked and outraged by the events that have unfolded in Afghanistan; the piss poor planning that has led to all of this.  You can be partisan - most of us are; but when you refuse to hold your guy accountable for major blunders such as this , you demonstrate that there truly is no accountability by the people over their elected leaders because youre not willing to crticize youre guy, no matter what.  Let me put it this way: if all of this had transpired under Trump, youd be singing a very different tune, and rightly so.  Moreover, many of the Conservatives on here would be defending his actions-which is wrong and is the same thing youre doing right now. I would be criticizing him just as vociferously as I am Biden, currently, and would be with you in condemning his conduct, poor performance and incredibly poor leadership.  When you refuse to do so now, you lose all credibility.  Biden REALLY screwed up- admit it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

So I guess we're not counting the 8000 dead American servicemen under George Bush's presidency. Funny how the head count on casualties only starts with Joe Biden.

Yesterday was the deadliest day in Afghanistan since 2011. This is on Biden and Biden voters for his disastrous pullout of Afghanistan. You saying that POS will be remembered as a hero yesterday as 13 servicemen lost their life and more were injured due to his incompetence is pitiful. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Hard to take responsibility for your actions? Keep trying to deflect and blame trump instead of taking responsibility for your actions.

My conscience is clean, I didn't vote for sniffin joe, and knee pads harris, you did

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Yesterday was the deadliest day in Afghanistan since 2011. This is on Biden and Biden voters for his disastrous pullout of Afghanistan. You saying that POS will be remembered as a hero yesterday as 13 servicemen lost their life and more were injured due to his incompetence is pitiful. 

The death count is 60 right now btw 

10 hours ago, Chef said:

The sad part is it’s true, I voted for him the first time around l. I didn’t round two because of his horrible mouth and shit handling of covid… weather most here will admit it or not if he had been more in support of mitigation efforts covid would not be the political issue it has become

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You also thought coumo handled covid well . The Democrats turned covid political because of the up coming election. Like was mentioned before ,trump said he was closing the border in January and the dip shits rallied against him and told us to go shopping in china town or go eat at a Chinese restaurant.  The area hardest hit at the time was NY  he sent an entire ship (that never got used) and converted the javits center which also didnt get used . You were scared shitless so bad you dont remember how it went down.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Well which is it ? Is it trumps fault or is biden the hero , your narrative and brainwashing are crystal clear.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I understand that you hate Trump and the Republican party ( no sarcasm here), but that is an absolutely absurd assessment of the current situation.  The balls to get us out? This man (Biden) has done more  to damage our national prestige and our international status as a superpower than any President before him- even Obama wasnt this bad. As an American, I am  shocked and outraged by the events that have unfolded in Afghanistan; the piss poor planning that has led to all of this.  You can be partisan - most of us are; but when you refuse to hold your guy accountable for major blunders such as this , you demonstrate that there truly is no accountability by the people over their elected leaders because youre not willing to crticize youre guy, no matter what.  Let me put it this way: if all of this had transpired under Trump, youd be singing a very different tune, and rightly so.  Moreover, many of the Conservatives on here would be defending his actions-which is wrong and is the same thing youre doing right now. I would be criticizing him just as vociferously as I am Biden, currently, and would be with you in condemning his conduct, poor performance and incredibly poor leadership.  When you refuse to do so now, you lose all credibility.  Biden REALLY screwed up- admit it. 

Trump and the republican party didn't have the balls to do this because they knew it would turn out exactly like this. Not to mention Republicans are beholden to the military for profit war machine which keeps us in useless wars for an eternity.

3 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Trump and the republican party didn't have the balls to do this because they knew it would turn out exactly like this. Not to mention Republicans are beholden to the military for profit war machine which keeps us in useless wars for an eternity.

You mean get your own people killed to rush out just to  make the taliban look good . Not to mention leave them new weapons to use .

No you right trump would not do that .

Where do you get these crazy ideas ?  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Obama could have gotten out of this war.....or have your forgotten those pitiful 8 years.....?  Lord knows i have tried too....

Edited by ApexerER
  • Like 4

Another strawman argument. What did George Bush have to do with how Biden is pulling out? Facts man, not diversions! 

23 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Another strawman argument. What did George Bush have to do with how Biden is pulling out? Facts man, not diversions! 

99% of us voted for Trump and liked his policies. 99% of us can say that Trump was an idiot that should have kept his mouth shut, head down, and kept working for the American people. 

Your never going to get one of these Left wing whack jobs to say Biden screwed up.....You can see it in his approval rating which i believe this morning was at 41%.   

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

GC, that is simply not true and you know it.  Trump may be alot of things, but I think if you polled the Taliban right now, asking them who theyd rather deal with, Trump or Biden, theyd say Biden hands down with no hesitation -wvery honest person would admit that.  Biden has demonstrated that he is weak, confused and lacking in cofidence and leadership, with no set mission objectives and goals in mind in regards to foreign policy decisions in relation to Afghanistan. You know he really blew this and I notice in your reply, you said nothing about Bidens handling of this current crisis , choosing again, to just go after Trump.  WE KNOW YOU DONT LIKE TRUMP- WE GET THAT.  But what about Bidens handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal: can you admit that its a disaster or no? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

Were the bodies of the 11 dead marines and one Navy corpsman on one of those planes ?

Not one American casualty in Afghanistan for over a year and a withdrawal plan that they thought even Biden couldn't screw up caused this shit show.

Lives are again at risk and more soldiers will die because of this bumbling idiot's actions.

Our soldiers and stranded civilians are being killed with explosives and munitions that were left behind at the Ordered Abandoned airbase.

Did Trump give that order GC ?

Biden did and no one else is to blame.

And you don’t even want to know how they will be killed after we “leave”

Im sure it will be filmed 

3 hours ago, ApexerER said:

99% of us voted for Trump and liked his policies. 99% of us can say that Trump was an idiot that should have kept his mouth shut, head down, and kept working for the American people. 

Your never going to get one of these Left wing whack jobs to say Biden screwed up.....You can see it in his approval rating which i believe this morning was at 41%.   

Exactly!  And the fact that Trump made it very clear of what would happen to the flip flop wearing people if any Americans were killed or attacked on his watch. Hence there were none. Trump gave Biden a very calm situation and of course in Biden fashion he F’s it up!

• Like 1