If the law was you can only own one gun what would it be ?

phantom

8 hours ago, phantom said:

Just saying you moved here  from a place with some of the  strictest gun laws in the world and you say a bow ?  Like don't you like freedom ?

What made you move here from the old world  if you are not going to take advanged of all the freedom this country gives you ? I don't get it ? Bad enough if they made the law one gun And you say no gun lol even the amish have guns.

Honestly,I don't get you guys fascination with guns. Are you saying freedom equals gun ownership? That seems pretty absurd. 

To protect yourselves against government overreach? When is the last time that happened?

Ok,I forgot my 22. That one is useful on occasion. Actually the muzzleloader is more useful,it kills  deer. There,happy now?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, BowmanMike said:

Honestly,I don't get you guys fascination with guns. Are you saying freedom equals gun ownership? That seems pretty absurd. 

To protect yourselves against government overreach? When is the last time that happened?

Ok,I forgot my 22. That one is useful on occasion. Actually the muzzleloader is more useful,it kills  deer. There,happy now?

Your from the country of Germany  right ?

And say this lol  Hitler nazi's  ring a bell  ,

Wow !!!  I  am  really shocked . What just happened in Afghanistan ? A few days ago ? Taliban didn't take over that country with a bow did they ? How many directorships in the world let there people have guns  0 you thinks its a coincidence . 

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Wow !!!  I  am  really shocked . What just happened in Afghanistan ? A few days ago ? Taliban didn't take over that country with a bow did they ? How many directorships in the world let there people have guns  0 you thinks its a coincidence . 

I was not talking about Afghanistan.  What are their gun laws?

I was talking about the U.S.

If germans had guns back before Hitler came into power it would not have made a difference,they wanted him in power. 

So your arguments are all over the place.

19 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Honestly,I don't get you guys fascination with guns

How the Hell would you know you are not even an American citizen, yet you come on an American hunting message board and lecture for the most part a conservative group about our traditions, values, rights and laws. 

Honestly "GET LOST"!!

Al

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Are you saying freedom equals gun ownership? That seems pretty absurd. 

Gun ownership means the government trusts the people.  It also means the people are in charge of the government.

Gun control means just the opposite.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, airedale said:

How the Hell would you know you are not even an American citizen, yet you come on an American hunting message board and lecture for the most part a conservative group about our traditions, values, rights and laws. 

Honestly "GET LOST"!!

Al

I just stated I don't get the fascination,how is that lecturing? you seem a little touchy on the subject,or too much caffeine? Are you so insecure that you flip your lid over a civil discussion? 

Try looking at America's love of firearms the way Germans love beer.  What would happen in Germany if the government started controlling beer with the intention of eliminating it and locking up people who drink it?

(Damn.  Another General Chit Chat post gone political.  Can't seem to avoid it.)

Edited by Grouse
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, phantom said:

The fantasy of acting like the Taliban is your best argument for guns?

…Recall that the Afghan army was trained and heavily armed and didn’t put up a fight. You think you would’ve done more with your AR? 

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

If germans had guns back before Hitler came into power it would not have made a difference,they wanted him in power. 

Did hitler not seize the guns from the people after he was voted into power or was that only from the people of nations he conquered?

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

Are you saying freedom equals gun ownership? That seems pretty absurd. 

It’s in the bill of rights so yes here in America it does.

95852956-9070-4719-8893-1C1FB3E2983C.jpeg