Thanks Belo

WNYTRPR

21 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

awesome! congrats. I had a 1992 ZR1 in Black Rose with Grey interior. It was awesome as an 18 year old in 2002.

Crazy how we thought we were the sh%# with them old sports cars LOL .

Edited by WNYTRPR
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Moho81 said:

LOL, how did that conversation start, "Honey my internet friend...." 

she called me on break and asked what I was doing .I said ,”at the dealer ordering a vette “.

Her-

”oh god,you do what you want anyway  “.I said what color black or red lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WNYTRPR said:

I’m sure that hellcat will smoke it lol

They are closer than you’d think. At least with my regular 20” wheels on it. My Cat is heavy and traction is tricky. Now, if I have the 17” Mickeys on the back, and I’m hooking, it’s a different ballgame. 

The new Z06 would eat me alive. 

Congrats!  I have owned 3 vettes, last one was rarely used due to kids.  I am almost at the stage that I could drive one regularly but now feel like I would be one of those older vette dudes that are cliche.  lol   Enjoy.  Love the C8s.   I haven't tried fitting in one, but the C6 was great, the C7 not so much.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

They are closer than you’d think. At least with my regular 20” wheels on it. My Cat is heavy and traction is tricky. Now, if I have the 17” Mickeys on the back, and I’m hooking, it’s a different ballgame. 

The new Z06 would eat me alive. 

We can test them out lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Congrats!  I have owned 3 vettes, last one was rarely used due to kids.  I am almost at the stage that I could drive one regularly but now feel like I would be one of those older vette dudes that are cliche.  lol   Enjoy.  Love the C8s.   I haven't tried fitting in one, but the C6 was great, the C7 not so much.

The one I got in today wasn’t that easy lol .I’m only 5’9 too .Comfortable to sit in though .I like the c8 body .i think this style is so nice ,it washes out that old cliche ,hopefully LOL.

Edited by WNYTRPR

1 hour ago, WNYTRPR said:

Thanks .I don’t see how older dudes get in and out of these things .I almost needed help lol

My brother in law bought a new one about every other year , depending on if he liked current colors available. Last year at age 70 he sold his for good, for that reason .

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

The one I got in today wasn’t that easy lol .I’m only 5’9 too .Comfortable to sit in though .I like the c8 body .i think this style is so nice ,it washes out that old cliche ,hopefully LOL.

It was never the fact it was low (to be expected), but I am 6'1" with the torso of someone 6'5" and legs of a 5'9" person and am noseguard wide so it was always interesting to see what fit.   The C6 convertible I owned was really comfortable. Probably should have kept it.  But I love the look of the mid engine C8.  Good luck with her!

25 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

It was never the fact it was low (to be expected), but I am 6'1" with the torso of someone 6'5" and legs of a 5'9" person and am noseguard wide so it was always interesting to see what fit.   The C6 convertible I owned was really comfortable. Probably should have kept it.  But I love the look of the mid engine C8.  Good luck with her!

Thanks .The c6 was awesome as well .I was ready to pull the trigger 2 years ago on one ,but got side tracked .Glad I talked myself into it .Not sure how long I’ll have it ,but I’ll have fun with it .In a smart way lol

• Like 1