Sorry I have been MIA but we have some things in the works.

Hi all. Been a hectic year with a new relationship, big changes at work and trying to get a wood workshop up and running. Never enough hours in the day. 

Keep an eye out over the next month for info on a new format for our banquet. Shooting for late May. Much more informal and firearms focused. It'll be outdoors and under a pavilion becasue we are trying to alleviate any COVID concerns and be less likely to have to cancel if there is another variant.

I did commit to 150 bags of Soybeans and am taking names of those that want them. Probably half are already spoken for. $20 a bag and will be local pick up in Rochester on a weekend. 

Stay tuned for details.  

• Like 13

3 hours ago, rachunter said:

How was your trapping season I was looking forward to reading about it.

we did ok. I can't even remember the final totals but didn't hit as many properties becasue of limited time. The fox seemed to come better than the coyotes this year and we did hit our first grey. Probably a dozen coyotes and 14 fox. Just off two properties. Damned fishers all over the place and no season. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
dbhunterny does ur branch have bean seeds?
Sorry didn't see this until now. We ordered a certain amount but then our allotment got spoken for in a hurry. Still not in possession yet but once we are we might have extra. If we do I'll reach out on here.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I will take a bag if you have one to spare.  I like to add some to my early September clover/wheat plots, for a little added early attraction, but I have not been able to find seed for a few years.   They don't keep real good, from one year to the next like corn does, because there is more oil in soybean seed.  

If they have that early antlerless season again this year in wmu 9F, some fresh sprouting soybeans would be just the ticket to get the deer using the plots early.    They are like candy to them when they first sprout.   I might even go with some mid-August planted soybean/white clover/wheat plots, if they have that season and I get that bag.

If so count me in x2...
On a related note... Does anyone know what happened to [mention=4186]Al Bundy[/mention]?  He went to last gun raffle then disappeared.

I haven’t seen him since a SENY GTG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro