Not if but when - You will get Covid

suburbanfarmer

Have you started going inside business yet or still waiting outside? 

I go to bars, restaurants, convention halls, meetings with over 300 people no issues. I’m even leaving the country next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Chef said:

Why personal choice is personal choice. For people who feel they Should have the choice to not get vaxed or wear a mask… and then want to tell a woman what she can and can’t do with her own body?

It seems to me the topic is private medical decisions.

If roe vs wade is over turned it with allow each state to decide it’s own decision on abortion. As it is not covered in the bill of rights. Its not her body as if it was it would have the same dna as her, I never understood this argument.  For example people charged with double homicide for kill a pregnant woman and child. Murder to not be saddled with a burden is not acceptable anywhere else in society. What makes abortion a special circumstances to you?

• Like 1

If roe vs wade is over turned it with allow each state to decide it’s own decision on abortion. As it is not covered in the bill of rights. Its not her body as if it was it would have the same dna as her, I never understood this argument.  For example people charged with double homicide for kill a pregnant woman and child. Murder to not be saddled with a burden is not acceptable anywhere else in society. What makes abortion a special circumstances to you?

Like I said if it can’t survive without her it’s apart of her. I think that any state that opts out of roe should also opt out of federal assistance for their poor

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Chef said:

Like I said if it can’t survive without her it’s apart of her. I think that any state that opts out of roe should also opt out of federal assistance for their poor

Babies can not survive on their own for multiple years in their life. I think states should be the only one to offer assistance as it also is not in the bill of rights. The federal governments job is to protect your rights that are covered in the bill of rights from the states. Not this wasteful shame, that’s fleecing the citizens it has become today.  But as others have said it’s probably best to have this conversation in the political section or not at all.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 11:37 PM, Buckmaster7600 said:

For the record I’m pro choice on vaccine but pro mandatory abortion, if you can’t afford to feed it I’ll pay for the abortion! A few hundred dollars for the abortion is much cheaper than supporting it for 18+ years!

I'll  do you one better and say you should be able to abort your kids all the way up till 21. They get out of line right into the wood chipper. Lol

17 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Well I made it all the way to now but finally caught the Chinabug. All 3 of us tested positive this past week. Mostly stuffy head, cough and such. Hopefully it passes quickly without and lingering effects.

I understand wr are all frustrated at the way this has been handled and how much our lives have been affected, but your lack of intelligence and compassion in your need to call it the "chinabug" is pretty apparent.  My guess is it's your fundamental development and upbringing. I also suppose your passing this ignorance on to your children. Keep up the good work dad!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kmartinson said:

I understand wr are all frustrated at the way this has been handled and how much our lives have been affected, but your lack of intelligence and compassion in your need to call it the "chinabug" is pretty apparent.  My guess is it's your fundamental development and upbringing. I also suppose your passing this ignorance on to your children. Keep up the good work dad!!!

LOL thank you for the chuckle.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Kmartinson said:

Too counter productive to make such posts.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

Haven't posted much in the last few years, but I see, not much has changed here.

It has gotten worse,from both sides.

But it is pretty clear which side starts more bs topics.

Edited by BowmanMike

1 hour ago, Kmartinson said:

If it had originated in a different country then we would call it that . 

• Like 1

If it had originated in a different country then we would call it that . 

We are all adults and it has a name. What would you call it if it originated here? It’s funny how the same people who think it’s not a big deal like to give it a racially charged name for no reason?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chef said:

We are all adults and it has a name. What would you call it if it originated here? It’s funny how the same people who think it’s not a big deal like to give it a racially charged name for no reason?

It's a country ,there is plenty of racial slang terms for every country in the world ,none of which are being used. This is the name of the country ,a bug is also synonymous with getting Ill.  I swear ,I never knew there was so many beta males in the hunting ranks.

• Like 3

It's a country ,there is plenty of racial slang terms for every country in the world ,none of which are being used. This is the name of the country ,a bug is also synonymous with getting Ill.  I swear ,I never knew there was so many beta males in the hunting ranks.

So not being a ignorant bigot makes someone a beta? Good to know

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

So not being a ignorant bigot makes someone a beta? Good to know

Nobody is being a bigot ,that's the point . You beta males get worked up over the littlest stuff. I'd love to know what sets it off so I can make sure my kids avoid what ever it is that turns people into that during childhood.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Spanish flu , Asian flu, West Nile , Ebola and on and on . Now that’s all racist , a word that’s been so deluded down ,that it’s hard for some  take  the label serous anymore . 

I recall a diversity class years ago, where I was taught it was racist to ask a black co worker ,if he watched the game last night , wtf if I didn’t ask him would that also be racist as I excluded him from normal everyday conversations we have ? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Spanish flu , Asian flu, West Nile , Ebola and on and on . Now that’s all racist , a word that’s been so deluded down ,that it’s hard for some  take  the label serous anymore . 

I recall a diversity class years ago, where I was taught it was racist to ask a black co worker ,if he watched the game last night , wtf if I didn’t ask him would that also be racist as I excluded him from normal everyday conversations we have ? 

We have to keep in mind we are dealing with people who let the media do the thinking for them . 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Oh.....scary.......The libs have pulled their favorite race card on this covid post. Oh the horror of it all. Now we are supposed to shrink into a corner and stop calling these diseases by their location of origin. What the heck, the race card works on everything else...right? The weak functioning of progressive minds have a peculiar reliance on calling everyone that disagrees with them bigots and racists. You people have made a mockery of the term.

Thanks Nomad for pointing out the stupidity of these kinds of claims.

• Like 3

The separation of society based on race, political stance, gender, age, class, sexuality, nationality, and so on, are part of what's fueling many terrible occurrences across the world. We are supposed to be proud of a national identity built on the promise of equality. Labeling a sickness duragatorily based on theoritical origin is clearly adding to segregation not eliminating it. 

• Haha 1