New state record???

WNY Bowhunter

Dont even go there buddy. This one was pulled over my eyes like everyone else. I do know the land he said he shot it on as its real close to me and its some awesome property. As farm as the farm it was taken. Yes i believe i know. As far as killing it at my place.....Nope still a little small for my 2yr olds. Anyways it does not help huntimg or deer farms!!!

just curious, what is the rate you charge for one to kill a 200" deer? no pun intended serious question...

I don't know. I think we all pay for sex. It's not always monetary payments, but we usually DO pay for it. I think most guys will know what I mean. LOL

Would be way cheaper if I had chosen to just pay for it and go the professional route...lol. At least on a per unit cost analysis

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

Dont even go there buddy. This one was pulled over my eyes like everyone else. I do know the land he said he shot it on as its real close to me and its some awesome property. As farm as the farm it was taken. Yes i believe i know. As far as killing it at my place.....Nope still a little small for my 2yr olds. Anyways it does not help huntimg or deer farms!!!

Geeze, I even warned ya it was a joke first lol. I knew it wasnt your farm.

just curious, what is the rate you charge for one to kill a 200" deer? no pun intended serious question...

First...I am not a anch and dont do hunts on my farm. Only on the 700 acre free range. Second i sell a 200in buck for anywhere from 4 to 6 grand. And thrid... I knew it was a joke....THIS TIME!!!!

Lowland Whitetails

Lowlife Whitetails, go figure. For 8 grand you to can be a lowlife. :haha: I would like to know why the Ranch didnt speak up and say hey wait a minute thats not a wild deer, the douche bag was just here and shot it? They can't say they didnt know he was trying to pass it off as a wild deer!! IT WAS ALL OVER THE NET FOR SH-- SAKE!!! So whats lowlife Whitetails excuse?

I don't have an issue really with the farms. Except when they grow these crazy deer that can't even keep their head up. I'd never go to one for hunting but if someone wants to do it and blow a lot of cash, go nuts.

I'm pretty sure that place cooperated but those closer to the story would have to confirm.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I don't have an issue really with the farms. Except when they grow these crazy deer that can't even keep their head up. I'd never go to one for hunting but if someone wants to do it and blow a lot of cash, go nuts.

I'm pretty sure that place cooperated but those closer to the story would have to confirm.

I would hope so, but I wouldnt doubt it if they had a hand in it at this point.

I love in their advertisement where it says they can make your dreams come true. Ha what a joke!

Actually in a round about way they are the reason that Mr Long got caught... they didn't realize what he was up to.. and contacted the taxidermist to let him know that Mr Long wanted to get the buck mounted that he just killed on their farm... shortly after, Mr Long called the taxidermist to see about getting a buck mounted that he killed and the taxidermist didn't think much about it until Mr Long led him to believe that he was looking to score it for the record book... Matt Cooper talked to the taxidermist, who he knows, and one thing led to another. I don't think the farm condones what Mr Long did and in no way helped him with his plan.. I think they more or less wanted to keep out of the whole situation after learning of Mr Longs intent to have it scored for the books.

I would love to know the whole Bio story about this guy. no license. alledgedly not above illegal activities, spends $6-000+- on a canned hunt. Not saying this is the case but how would you like to be an ex-wife with delinquent child support and the ex-hubby is taking a canned hunt? I can just see this ending up like a soap opera.