Toilet Paper

Pygmy

11 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Are you a FOLDER or a WADDER  ??....

I am a confirmed lifetime folder....  I always use at least 4 sheets for the first wipe, because the first wipe is always the wettest....

Who gives a sh#t!!! LOL

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, First-light said:

Gross subject! On a hunting site!!! lol

Well, seeing I don't hold it until I get back from a hunt, like many other folks, it comes with the territory of hunting. I guess mentioning having to use a pine cone on occasion would really get the belly turning.

18 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Well, seeing I don't hold it until I get back from a hunt, like many other folks, it comes with the territory of hunting. I guess mentioning having to use a pine cone on occasion would really get the belly turning.

Rub your ass on the moss of a rock. Won't hurt as bad.

2 hours ago, Pygmy said:

We're starting to see a trend here...Seems like everyone who has their s**t together are folders...

There isn't a snowballs chance in hell a wadder is going to admit to it now........they'd be shamed off the site PDQ. 

Next question?  :)

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

You don't wear socks?

1 hour ago, First-light said:

Rub your ass on the moss of a rock. Won't hurt as bad.

Cold rocks cause hemorrhoids. Pine cones leave a fresh scent back there, though a bit sticky.

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

You don't wear socks?

1 hour ago, blackbeltbill said:

I already ran a - Tree Squat Thread some time back. 

Another pair of Brown Jersey Gloves left behind.

Reply to both of yous:

I don't use my socks or gloves. Hard to scrape chit out of the inside of a boot if you use a sock. If you use a glove and then have to pick your nose.......................................

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, grampy said:

Fold and wipe.

Fold and wipe.

Till there is no more brown in sight.

Nice poem ..Hehehehe.. Reminds me of the outhouse back on the farm.. We  couldn't afford toilet paper, so we had a sack of  red corncobs and a sack of white corncobs...You'd wipe with a couple of red corncobs  and then you'd wipe with a white corncob to see if you needed any more RED corncobs...

• Haha 2