Has This Ever Happened To Your 3-D Target

HHC1

On Saturday my brother called me, and asked me if I had tried playing a practical joke and messed around with his 3-D target. I told him I hadn't, and asked him why he would suspect that I did something to his 3-D target? He said the target looked as though someone had poured blood on the ass end of the target. I laughed and told him that I always carry some blood with me, just to mess with people and then called him a dumb ass....Anyways, he called another one of his friends who mentioned he had the same thing happen to his 3-D target a few years ago, and upon closer inspection you could see where a buck continuously mounted his 3-D target until his junk was raw and bleeding. Looking even closer, you can see where the buck's hind hooves wore the grass down to the soil directly behind the 3-D target. Whatever buck had fun with the target is going to need a few weeks to recover before his "unit" is back in action!!!

post-1716-131455360273_thumb.jpg

Had one knock mine all apart once but never anything like that!  B)

It does give me an idea though; hollow out the middle of the insert in someone's target and put a baggie full of fake blood in it so when they shoot it the target bleeds.  8)

Crappyice.....its no joke, my brother has other picutures of the target, and there was white belly hair all over the top of the decoy. There was no doubt it was a deer after my brother looked at it, but like you, at first glance he was like..WTF?? I have heard of decoys being gored, mauled, etc...I know it is crazy, but that is why I posted it.